OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's going on with GS v. Clev?

Was -3.5 last night with news of Bogut back. Off the board with the Curry injury, came back to +2 GSW this morning, off the board again, now is -1 GS. I think the best value was at U206 last night, but only 202.5 now seems pretty sharp. Is the line bouncing around because of Curry?

GSW is on something like 8 games in 12 days, to me taking Cleveland is principle, you will win long term if you follow trends like this in the NBA, no matter how young they are.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like now its Kyrie Irving? I find it hard to believe he won't play this game, even though its not a marquee team the Cavs are getting some momentum and his 20 year old body can take it

samrock67
    samrock67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1230

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Looks like now its Kyrie Irving? I find it hard to believe he won't play this game, even though its not a marquee team the Cavs are getting some momentum and his 20 year old body can take it
    50/50 with the flu, didn't attend the shootaround

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    I agree...just don't see Irving sitting out of this one. We'll see in due time though.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

lot of injury concers over curry and irving...thats why the line is moving like crazy.

most likely curry is out and irving plays...but we will know around tip-off

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

these stupid players fking with my betting lol. Cant they just make a god damn decision on whether they are going to play or not

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    these stupid players fking with my betting lol. Cant they just make a god damn decision on whether they are going to play or not
    That's what in saying man the NBA should have a deadline during the day instead of this 10mins before the tip bull shit it really does f with the betting

steezthegreat
    steezthegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Kyrie Irving is playing tonight. 100%. I got word from an inside. That's all i'm going to say. You can believe it or not, but when you find out I was right don't get mad for not betting accordingly.

rookie363
    rookie363's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

That's what stinks about the NBA with injuries/illness. It's always last minute. I personally have found value in prop bets when a marquee guy is out. Some one else will have to step up and score points. If your book has props that might be something to consider.