Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico jan-29-2013

ATS record 26-16
    Totals 11-6

Small card today letīs take a look:

GState at Cleveland -2: Line was Cavs +1.5 yesterday when relesaed, moving the other way cause injuries on GState, yesterday I liked Cleveland spot playing a GState team with 4th in 5 on b2b on the road and last one on the road, at the moment Cleveland is the most bet trend in NBA along with LA, I see good value here in the totals, Cleveland is playing better lately and that has to be playing a better def allowing a low eff % to their last 3 opponents, with Gloden State aching with injuries and fatigue I like this game to go under 204, My leans Cavs -2 and UNder 204.

Bucks at Pistons -1: Milwuakke is playing better recently so are the Pistons, Pistons is comming home after a 3 game road trip, Bucks play a nice 66.7% ATS as road dog and own the 2nd best record ATS in conference games 66.7%(18-9), Pistons is playing a poor 33.3% ATS as home fav and a low 37.5% after a W, I see a good value here in the total as well, both teams allow and score less than 98 actually Pistons play better def at home and they run a slower pace, My leans Bucks +1 and UNder 201.5.

Dallas at Portland -3: Dallas is another team improving though they have to play in one of the most dificult arenas for a visiting team IMO, this is last game for Portland at home before hitting the road on a 6 game road trip, on the other hand is the first of 4 on the road for the MAvs, only thing that concerns me here is the fact that Portland is playing last in the league ATS after a day off 36.8%(7-12), My lean Portland -3.

Hornets at Lakers -7.5: Hornets is one of the best teams ATS on the road 71.4%(15-6) as road dog, 68.2%(15-7) away from home, 63%(17-10) conference games, while LA is playing 50% ATS at home and 55% as home fav, Lakers is playing last game at home before hiiting the road on a 7 game road trip for NOrleans is the 2nd of 5 on the road we already saw what they were able to do in memphis I think 7.5 pts are too much to lay for LA, my lean NOrleans +7.5.

I really want to thank all your support gents, I know there are ppl here in this threads everyday, some may write and some donīt, anyway just wanted to say thank you!!!.

Will be back to post final plays.

GLTA

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Damn i am leaning dallas..good luck

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    I really want to thank all your support gents, I know there are ppl here in this threads everyday, some may write and some donīt, anyway just wanted to say thank you!!!.
    Nah bro all thanks go to you you made it happen. The card looks so good today, bunch of good looking dog (including Cavs now being fave) let's kill it!!

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Artieaa ...

You are the most logical handicapper on this site hands down - Serbone in NCAAF is right there with ya!. Don't get me wrong - there are people on here that have a feeling as to who is hot and not but you have bettor's stats that put up very compelling arguements. I love your write ups and why you feel the way you do. I try to stay away from on line wagering sites and stick with my local book - but my small time guy doesn't take totals - so I can't take advantage of your great TOTAL picks. Make a long story short - I read your write ups everyday and love that you come on in the early day with what your feeling - and then come on late afternoon as to what you ended up taking. Keep it up and thanks for sharing your picks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    ATS record 26-16
    Totals 11-6

Small card today letīs take a look:

GState at Cleveland -2: Line was Cavs +1.5 yesterday when relesaed, moving the other way cause injuries on GState, yesterday I liked Cleveland spot playing a GState team with 4th in 5 on b2b on the road and last one on the road, at the moment Cleveland is the most bet trend in NBA along with LA, I see good value here in the totals, Cleveland is playing better lately and that has to be playing a better def allowing a low eff % to their last 3 opponents, with Gloden State aching with injuries and fatigue I like this game to go under 204, My leans Cavs -2 and UNder 204.

Bucks at Pistons -1: Milwuakke is playing better recently so are the Pistons, Pistons is comming home after a 3 game road trip, Bucks play a nice 66.7% ATS as road dog and own the 2nd best record ATS in conference games 66.7%(18-9), Pistons is playing a poor 33.3% ATS as home fav and a low 37.5% after a W, I see a good value here in the total as well, both teams allow and score less than 98 actually Pistons play better def at home and they run a slower pace, My leans Bucks +1 and UNder 201.5.

Dallas at Portland -3: Dallas is another team improving though they have to play in one of the most dificult arenas for a visiting team IMO, this is last game for Portland at home before hitting the road on a 6 game road trip, on the other hand is the first of 4 on the road for the MAvs, only thing that concerns me here is the fact that Portland is playing last in the league ATS after a day off 36.8%(7-12), My lean Portland -3.

Hornets at Lakers -7.5: Hornets is one of the best teams ATS on the road 71.4%(15-6) as road dog, 68.2%(15-7) away from home, 63%(17-10) conference games, while LA is playing 50% ATS at home and 55% as home fav, Lakers is playing last game at home before hiiting the road on a 7 game road trip for NOrleans is the 2nd of 5 on the road we already saw what they were able to do in memphis I think 7.5 pts are too much to lay for LA, my lean NOrleans +7.5.

Will be back to post final plays.

GLTA

CakeMan

Artieaa ...

Ready for this ... my local book has really favorable lines on the dog side. I had Orlando +11 last night (not that it helped). Every dog has 1-2 points attached to the regular line. I really expect to see Hornets +9-9.5 tonight. Only thing is - Portland tonight might be 3.5- 4. Oh well! I couldn't lay off of Utah last night either - I liked them and then saw your early lean - I was on them like flies on shit! THEY GOT RAPED!

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

A lean is not a bet your bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CakeMan View Post
    Ready for this ... my local book has really favorable lines on the dog side. I had Orlando +11 last night (not that it helped). Every dog has 1-2 points attached to the regular line. I really expect to see Hornets +9-9.5 tonight. Only thing is - Portland tonight might be 3.5- 4. Oh well! I couldn't lay off of Utah last night either - I liked them and then saw your early lean - I was on them like flies on shit! THEY GOT RAPED!

mitch51

You're right, Artieaa is good.

You are the most logical handicapper on this site hands down - Serbone in NCAAF is right there with ya!. Don't get me wrong - there are people on here that have a feeling as to who is hot and not but you have bettor's stats that put up very compelling arguements. I love your write ups and why you feel the way you do. I try to stay away from on line wagering sites and stick with my local book - but my small time guy doesn't take totals - so I can't take advantage of your great TOTAL picks. Make a long story short - I read your write ups everyday and love that you come on in the early day with what your feeling - and then come on late afternoon as to what you ended up taking. Keep it up and thanks for sharing your picks!

CakeMan

NO SHIT. I FOLLOW HIM AND I TAKE HIS ADVISE VERY STRONGLY ... That doesn't mean I don't try to assess the validity amongst multiple sources. Thanks for giving the help mitch. I will write that down. Lean is not a bet - got it

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Portland-3 and NO+7.5 ... If I take anything else it'd be the under on the dal/por game

Good luck

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

good luck amigo.

Artieaa

Ok after running final numbers and watch loads of money flying around ATS bets on Cavs game my plays will be:

Cleveland/Gstate Under 202.5
    Portland -3
    Norleans +7.5

GLTA !!!!!

nappa

fucc this my booky doesn't have the total on the CL/GST game I have no early game picks I'm so mad right now

Artieaa

Why do they donīt have it? perhaps they are moving it cause late news of Irving playing

nappa

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-01-30 at 12.32.31 AM.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  16.1 KB

Idk bro fist time this happens, same thing for the Milwaukee game; man this is frustrating lol. that was basically the best play tonight

CakeMan

Thanks for the late games. I'm going to take Cleveland and Milwaukee on the early games

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by nappa View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2013-01-30 at 12.32.31 AM.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  16.1 KB

Idk bro fist time this happens, same thing for the Milwaukee game; man this is frustrating lol. that was basically the best play tonight
    Keep trying maybe they will open up befor tip off

Artieaa

Thanks for the late games. I'm going to take Cleveland and Milwaukee on the early games
    GL mate I walked away from those 2 games have been hell of a crazy day for those lines !!!!

CakeMan

Artieaa. I got a bad line on the Portland game. What are your thoughts on minus 5

mitch51

Thanks Artieaa and GLTA today.

CakeMan

Artieaa. I got a bad line in the Portland game. I have minus 5. What are your thoughts?

nappa

No totals on my booky tonight unfortunately. I'm gonna still hop on the later games. GL to ALL hope we go 3-0 tonight.

Day 2 of the week

Artieaa

Artieaa. I got a bad line in the Portland game. I have minus 5. What are your thoughts?
    -5???? wow apparently all money is with Dallas and line went the other way from 2.5 to 3, not sure about those 5 portlan is getting used to come late in the 4th

nappa

AWW SH-T David Lee to mess up the total so close

alldaybaby
    alldaybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

Quote Originally Posted by nappa View Post
    AWW SH-T David Lee to mess up the total so close
    Was literally just cussing out David Lee right there. Last second shot lee who the hell cares.

by the way the girl in your avy is wonderful to look at

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

blahhhh pointless basket from Lee

Artieaa

Right where to start? beaten by half point on that bloody basket by Lee, or Portland winning nly by 2 ? hahahaha well today we were on th ewrong side of the coin gents, If you ask me I would play the same bets on same teams tomorrow, such is life of a gambler!!!!

record for the night 1-2, tomorrow is wendesday letīs try another nice run like last week!!!

ATS record 27-17
    Totals 11-7 ( I am doing some tweaks to pick up totals hope it works tomorrow)

Have a good one!!!!!
    GLTA

nappa

2-3 so far this week. Let's make it happen tomorrow man