Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Tuesday: Another Vegas trap line for Mavs in Portland 1-29.

Mavs starting to roll now are dogs to a team that is not nearly as good and whom they beat by 23 points in November?! I see the trap here. Going to bet huge on Portland....haha Im too smart for you Vegas bookmaking bitches.

ninos
    ninos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

so are you the same one who bet sacramento -2.5@home against dallas?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Dal rolls tonight lol u read the trap wrong by my calculations por should be at least 4pt favs but the lines at 2, translation dal rolls

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Dal rolls tonight lol u read the trap wrong by my calculations por should be at least 4pt favs but the lines at 2, translation dal rolls
    I very much agree and read it that way also Hardcore but we will see

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i hate stupid threads like this

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I very much agree and read it that way also Hardcore but we will see
    I also think the det line is bad too det should be 3-5pt favs as well specially considering thier home rep and they've beaten mil 2x already. Tonight's looking like a dog night exept la they'll roll

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

So the other night Portland plays Clips and they are only a 1 pt dog but should be getting 4 vs Dallas?? Portland can be a tough place to win at and the fact they lost by 23 early in the year favors the Blazers side if anything... they remember that game I'm sure! GL

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    So the other night Portland plays Clips and they are only a 1 pt dog but should be getting 4 vs Dallas?? Portland can be a tough place to win at and the fact they lost by 23 early in the year favors the Blazers side if anything... they remember that game I'm sure! GL

I agree also Murphy it is a very tough place to play but books know this and they know ppl will back Portland at home but once again their starters play the most minutes in the league they have no depth and are tired. Yet they are still 2 point favs, then you have the Mavs who are starting to play good ball with Dirk are more rested and just put a beatdown on the Suns. I think this is one of those games at home that Blazers will eventually lose just my opinion the value is on the mavs ML. I also like the Cavs ML as well.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Lol when will ppl learn there lesson backing these sorry ass teams cavs ml reminds me of last night everybody's like raptors are the play raptors ml n look wtf happend. There the cavs for a Fn reason

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Lol when will ppl learn there lesson backing these sorry ass teams cavs ml reminds me of last night everybody's like raptors are the play raptors ml n look wtf happend. There the cavs for a Fn reason
    Its called gambling for a reason no one is always right but once again Cle looks like the play to me yes it is similar to that tor game sure but saying Cle can't beat Gs because they suck isn't a good reason bad teams come out and play and beat good teams all the time. Now Curry is out and Gs is also on tired legs. The line came off the board and is now Cle as favs even thou ppl will be pounding Gs ml so Vegas knows something. Now there lines aren't always right and don't always say something but they sure do make a lot of money by doing something right most the time. If I had to pick I would be more confident in Cavs tonight than Dal but I do like both.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Jinx thread worked. Why can't this fukin Mavs squad hold a lead. Tied going to OT ridiculous.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Jinx thread worked. Why can't this fukin Mavs squad hold a lead. Tied going to OT ridiculous.
    Jinx threads are unethically stupid.... I was on the MAVS to for a teaser so I am kinda safe, but wtf.... how do you give up leads like that?

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was cheering for aldridge for the tie...now penetrate you aldridge for making the winner

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

penetrate Lamarcus Alridge. What a fcking joke this game was. Unreal

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Aldridge hits game winner?

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

ties the game then hits the winner. portland wouldve smoked mavs in ot

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15028

Man, I had Portland -3 for the game. but it was a good game to watch tho.