forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

2013 Nba All-Star Game Rondo replacement?

Alot of deserving players that will be considered. I personally think Stern will stick with a guard for a guard. As good of a season Jennings is having in milwaukee I think JR should be selected. Records should play a big role in the process imo. Bucks have been a disappointment whereas the Knicks are one of the biggest surprises this year. Pretty amazing considering how fluctuating the Knicks roster has been this year. The only constant this young season is JR Swish being the first off the bench and hitting big shots in crunch time.

What you guys think?

**Major knicks / JR homer

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Brook Lopez being left off was a travesty, so if he is not picked as the replacement, i dont even know what that would be.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

I don't think that Milwaukee being 23-19 and solidly in the playoff picture should be considered disappointment.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    Alot of deserving players that will be considered. I personally think Stern will stick with a guard for a guard. As good of a season Jennings is having in milwaukee I think JR should be selected. Records should play a big role in the process imo. Bucks have been a disappointment whereas the Knicks are one of the biggest surprises this year. Pretty amazing considering how fluctuating the Knicks roster has been this year. The only constant this young season is JR Swish being the first off the bench and hitting big shots in crunch time.

What you guys think?

**Major knicks / JR homer
    lol jr smith sucks

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

JR Smith is like a new century version of oscar robertson out there

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lol jr smith sucks
    dumb statement.

I just hope boring ass lopez doesnt get put in with all this snub talk. you could make a solid case for jennings or jr so they are the guys in sterns best interest.