ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

CHI

anyone like CHI at (-13). the line movement looks similar to the Clipp game last night. thinking about putting a little on it. wish i had some more time before tip off.

ItsMeMrMattE

locked it in. saw enough in the short time i had to pull the trigger. we will see if it was smart or not. anyone else on this game?

sportfinny15
    sportfinny15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I'm on it for a small amount, probably not a smart bet laying that many with Chicago but screw it I gave it a shot to

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I didn't like Chicago in this spot. 1.) They suck at home against bad teams. 2.) Charlotte is a bad team. 3.) Charlotte already beat them down once in Chicago this season.

ItsMeMrMattE

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    I didn't like Chicago in this spot. 1.) They suck at home against bad teams. 2.) Charlotte is a bad team. 3.) Charlotte already beat them down once in Chicago this season.
    ya. i know charlotte beat them last meeting when they where the dog. was kinda goin with the revenge blowout angle. similar to last nights clpps/blaze game. CHI will definitely need to step it up tonight if this has any chance of hitting. win or lose tho, its my smallest bet of the night. was just lookin for some NBA action last minute, and this is just what i happened to land on.

ItsMeMrMattE

cant win them all. a little slap on the wrist for betting just to bet. lesson learned at a cheap price.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Should have just parlayed the bulls moneyline cuz they definitely were not gonna lose this game, what was the ml like -800?

ItsMeMrMattE

ya it was juicy.