ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

POD Utah-3.5

People always overlook Utah because of their record always being aroud .500 but truth is it's totally different team at home and one of the best home court advantages in the NBA. They are always good play at home especially when there is low spread. they are 15-4 at home and 13-6ats at home. Typically it will take one of the elite teams to hang with them in Utah such as Mia, Okc, SA. Everyone else they handle. So it's strong play for me against up and down Houston team that plays no Defense and is 9-14 on the road and 9-13ats on the road. So looking at overall records -3.5 might seem correct, but I believe that line is way undervalued

RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by ashulga View Post
    People always overlook Utah because of their record always being aroud .500 but truth is it's totally different team at home and one of the best home court advantages in the NBA. They are always good play at home especially when there is low spread. they are 15-4 at home and 13-6ats at home. Typically it will take one of the elite teams to hang with them in Utah such as Mia, Okc, SA. Everyone else they handle. So it's strong play for me against up and down Houston team that plays no Defense and is 9-14 on the road and 9-13ats on the road. So looking at overall records -3.5 might seem correct, but I believe that line is way undervalued
    Interesting analysis. I had considered taking Utah too, but am concerned that Houston might be getting their act together. I'll definitely watch the outcome of this game. Good luck!

ashulga

Utah will not lose to the team with such a bad road record as Houston on their home floor. Their 4 loses are SA, GS, Clippers twice. All 3 have strong road records houstons is very poor. So in a win situation, -3.5 is not that many point to give for a home team that shoots ft at very high percentage at the end of games. I believe they shote over 90 percent vs Indiana last game.

ashulga

More food for thought. Houston is pathetic 2-10 on the road against the west with 3-8 ats mark, they can only beat weak east teams on the road. Secondly horrible 8-16 ats against west including 3-8ats on the road, where utah is 9-4 ats at home vs western conference teams. Big advantage Utah. As always nothing is guaranteed as we all know but all you can do is put yourself on the right side of the play and thats Utah

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Totally agree, best play on the board IMO . Let's get it man

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gordon Hayward (shoulder) might be out..