Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Boston, you can't lose both sides. It's not a Polish middle.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

That was the other night. That's when I realized I could possibly insure the juice on some of these games.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

So then nobody has ever ever thought of this before.

You might have some luck with it, and I admire you for showing a zest for it, but I breve the only way to win is to beat the book to the best number.

Bostongambler

*believe

Mantle7
    Death Stare

That was the night before... For the guys that think it's impossible to hit these, its not.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

u
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    So then nobody has ever ever thought of this before.

You might have some luck with it, and I admire you for showing a zest for it, but I breve the only way to win is to beat the book to the best number.
    I know... There's no way this is the first time this has been thought about. There's a lot of narrow minded heads on this board Deem, YouMadBro, Donkeys. I didn't expect any input from those dumbfukks but I know there's guys out there that think outside the box and those were the guys who's opinion I wanted to hear.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

That's two in one night for the guys that think it's impossible.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I'm laughing all the way to the bank you fukkn brokedik punk bitches

Bostongambler

I hear ya number 7

gl

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Thanks man.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

keep updating this thread until the end of NBA please!

good luck

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    MICKY cut it out please. You just wrote games you think are going to be close.

You are so opening yourself up to a polish middle
    NO

if he is betting 2 sides at halftime

team a) +4
    team b) -2

there are 5 results possible.

1) team A covers team B losses
    2) team B covers team A losses
    3) team A covers team B pushes
    4) team B covers team A pushes
    5) team A AND B both cover

both Cannot lose, which would be a Polish middle. A true Polish middle you can lose both sides.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

If you have a winning system, the worst thing you can do is to post it on here. Books will surely change the betting options. Especially with the kind of $$$ you are betting.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Books probably just laugh at me. If Mayweather figured out a system then it would be a different story.

Like Chi Archie said, It would literally be impossible to lose both sides. A lot of times ill just take a team and play them moneyline and get a good dog I like and buy them up to +4. Then worst case scenario I just lose the juice on the + side. That's as basic as middling gets. I had an account at Heritage and before the moneylines were released you could buy and sell up to 10 points per side so in theory my system of betting for free would work. It's something I just stumbled on but it's simple math.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Books probably just laugh at me. If Mayweather figured out a system then it would be a different story.

Like Chi Archie said, It would literally be impossible to lose both sides. A lot of times ill just take a team and play them moneyline and get a good dog I like and buy them up to +4. Then worst case scenario I just lose the juice on the + side. That's as basic as middling gets. I had an account at Heritage and before the moneylines were released you could buy and sell up to 10 points per side so in theory my system of betting for free would work. It's something I just stumbled on but it's simple math.

when you buy and sell points youre already buying and selling and paying vig on numbers you wont need most of the time, so boks are still making money of you. plus youre overpaying because they can charge you anything and you think by comparing it to someplace else and the price you can get there youre getting a 'bargain.

If you have a team -4 -110 for example as the line. You bet the +4 side -110. But instead you buy it to say +10 and pay -190. If you see some other place offering +10 -210 you think you have a 'better' number. But you start off +10 for -190. So at halftime your +4 teams (before you bought) is down 11. The half time line is the fav -1 -120. Then what? THAT would then be a polish middle. Because then you cant 'protect' your original bet with a half time play. So youre then laying the original -190 and another -120. If the fav and the dog tie the second half you lose both sides. Your team still loses by the original 11 they wee down at the half.

That is going to happen every once in awhile as well if you do this a lot. Especially if youre buying points and spening way too much for them, or spending anything at all actually.

If youre going to buy points youre better off teasing opposites sides of games with each other at different books. Or opposite sides of games you are looking to 'middle' with other games.

Trust me the books have the prices set so you arent going to make money long term doing it. Especially if youre betting both sides at the same book. Pinnacle and a couple asian books are maybe the only ones you might find a slight advantage at because they offer better vig and will move numbers more to entice action. But any Costa Rica book no way.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

[QUOTE=wantitall4moi;17304772

If you have a team -4 -110 for example as the line. You bet the +4 side -110. But instead you buy it to say +10 and pay -190. If you see some other place offering +10 -210 you think you have a 'better' number. But you start off +10 for -190. So at halftime your +4 teams (before you bought) is down 11. The half time line is the fav -1 -120. Then what? THAT would then be a polish middle. Because then you cant 'protect' your original bet with a half time play.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he is doing full game and half-times.

he is only trying to buy both sides of the half-time offers if he likes them to set up a small middle opportunity.

the juice is gonna add up over time though.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I don't think he is doing full game and half-times.

he is only trying to buy both sides of the half-time offers if he likes them to set up a small middle opportunity.

the juice is gonna add up over time though.
    yeah but his original post was so stupid I was trying to give him a way that actually might work.

his example of Lakers -2 -125 and celtics +3 -125 isnt even a middle and it certainly is free.

either way it wont work long term, everyone knows it but him.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Those bets are fukin terrible. You don't have shit covered. The only ting you have covered is he fact that the books are 100% to profit from you big time long term.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Those bets are fukin terrible. You don't have shit covered. The only ting you have covered is he fact that the books are 100% to profit from you big time long term.
    If this was my thread (not likely, but let's imagine for a moment..) this post right here is from a poster I would definitely listen to on this subject... just sayin..

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Blah blah blah... Just for the moment let's forget about covering the insurance bets. Unless you fukkers are blind or just plain stupid you can see just some of the middles I've won this month. Thousands of dollars.

When you make a middle wager,you're basically betting on Vegas being right. Instead of betting against Vegas you're betting with Vegass numbers which are sharp as Fukk. What's so hard to understand? Look at some second half scored and pretend
    You have a six point middle. 4 points to win everything. 2 points cancelled out. Youll be surprised.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blah blah blah... Just for the moment let's forget about covering the insurance bets. Unless you fukkers are blind or just plain stupid you can see just some of the middles I've won this month. Thousands of dollars.

When you make a middle wager,you're basically betting on Vegas being right. Instead of betting against Vegas you're betting with Vegass numbers which are sharp as Fukk. What's so hard to understand? Look at some second half scored and pretend
    You have a six point middle. 4 points to win everything. 2 points cancelled out. Youll be surprised.
    Mantle you are a clown and are down thousands lifetime so stop trying to act like your sharp.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    when you buy and sell points youre already buying and selling and paying vig on numbers you wont need most of the time, so boks are still making money of you. plus youre overpaying because they can charge you anything and you think by comparing it to someplace else and the price you can get there getting a 'bargain.

If you have a team -4 -110 for example as the line. You bet the +4 side -110. But instead you buy it to say +10 and pay -190. If you see some other place offering +10 -210 you think you have a 'better' number. But you start off +10 for -190. So at halftime your +4 teams (before you bought) is down 11. The half time line is the fav -1 -120. Then what? THAT would then be a polish middle. Because then you cant 'protect' your original bet with a half time play. So youre then laying the original -190 and another -120. If the fav and the dog tie the second half you lose both sides. Your team still loses by the original 11 they wee down at the half.

That is going to happen every once in awhile as well if you do this a lot. Especially if youre buying points and spening way too much for them, or spending anything at all actually.

If youre going to buy points youre better off teasing opposites sides of games with each other at different books. Or opposite sides of games you are looking to 'middle' with other games.

Trust me the books have the prices set so you arent going to make money long term doing it. Especially if youre betting both sides at the same book. Pinnacle and a couple asian books are maybe the only ones you might find a slight advantage at because they offer better vig and will move numbers more to entice action. But any Costa Rica book no way.
    I only place second half wagers. It would be impossible to lose both sides. Worst case scenario I lose the juice on one side.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

No idea is original and too lazy to read all the responses posted but you'd lose both bets if LA won by 2 or 3 unless I missed something. There are only a few ways to consistently win at gambling: be the house or cheat really well. Or you could be like fishhead and lie to everyone about beating slots.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Boston was at +3. If the Lakers won by 2 Boston would win that side.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Ok, but you still can lose money when you don't hit the middle, it's not free.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Posting screenshots of the bets doesn't mean its a long term winner, of course its not impossible to hit a middle. Maybe you just got lucky a bunch of times. If the books are charging too much to buy points though, your win % would have to be higher to overcome all the juice you are paying. Honestly doesn't seem like a long term winning strategy. I'm sure you don't believe in the title of thread 100%, the title is inviting flaming upon you. I'd be careful following this strategy, best of luck.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

we need an update, Mantle!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This thread lol *Classic*

You mad bro

where is this dicck

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

You mad bro

hes probably with his girlfriend and shes not letting him post on here
    Last edited by You mad bro; 01-29-13 at 04:18 PM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by lefti1 View Post
    Hi, i think, the best football tipsers is probetfootball.weebly. com , hitrate over 70%!
    fukk off you scam tout prikk muther fukker!

First 1234 Last