RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

1/28/13 Sacramento at Washington -8

I'm taking Washington -8 (I know, it's a lot of points to cover)

Washington has turned a corner since Wall has been back and has claimed recent wins against the Bulls, Nuggets, and Thunder. Meanwhile, Sacramento has royally sucked to the point of an almost guaranteed loser against the spread (which is likely why they are getting 8 points). Add the fact that Sacramento is travelling from Denver to DC after getting crushed by the Nuggets, Washington is coming off of a win against the Bulls, and Washington will be looking for revenge for their loss in Sac a few weeks ago
    , and I don't think Sacramento will be able to keep up on the road against a hot team like this.

What do you all think, is 8 points ridiculous, or is Sacramento more ridiculous as a team?

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I agree with you and like Wiz, but seems like books adjusted too much for Wiz, not sure if I see value at Wiz-7.5 which is the current line.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Sacramento seems to own the Wizards. I know the Wizards crushed the Bulls but I don't think they should be laying so many points.

RabidGolfer

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    Sacramento seems to own the Wizards. I know the Wizards crushed the Bulls but I don't think they should be laying so many points.
    I wouldn't say that Sacramento owns them. I know that Sacramento has won three out of the last four, but prior to that the wizards had beat Sacramento six times in a row. I'm kind of hoping fatigue will also play apart since Sacramento is traveling so much.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Some things here that worry me - 1) their last game was a close game (with Wall playing); 2) SAC may be rebounding after that crushing DEN loss; 3) they are are like 1-11 ATS last 12 and WAS is on a 10 game ATS run.

And the line started out at 4.5 (Oddsshark) - anyone know why it's at 8 now? Seems WAS ML would be the play here.

RabidGolfer

Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    Some things here that worry me - 1) their last game was a close game (with Wall playing); 2) SAC may be rebounding after that crushing DEN loss; 3) they are are like 1-11 ATS last 12 and WAS is on a 10 game ATS run.

And the line started out at 4.5 (Oddsshark) - anyone know why it's at 8 now? Seems WAS ML would be the play here.
    I know what you mean regarding both teams ATS records. Not sure the game against the Bulls should be considered because they're hot right now, and have excellent defense. Still, looks like Sac is bringing their game in the first half and draining 3's. Hoping for a 2H meltdown. That's their MO.

RabidGolfer

Stat that says a lot:

1H shooting % Wiz = 56%, Kings = 42%

cdubz
    cdubz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Watching this game hurts my head. They are both like d league teams damn