Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico jan-28-2013 :)

ATS record 25-15
    Totals 11-6

Let´s take a look at today´s card:

GState at Toronto +1.5: Toronto is the 5th at home ATS 13-8 record 61.9%, GState is 5th in non conference games with 66.7% ATS, I see this game too close to call, I see more value in othher games, pass.

Sacramento at Wizards -7.5: I never thought I would see Wizards favor by 7.5 pts, they are riding a 10 games winning streak ATS, and 7-3 SU in last 10, 1 of those loses came on the hands of the kings, I am aware Wizards is the best team ATS after a win (8-1) record 1st in non ocnference games (12-3) and they are playing extremly hard, on the other hand as everything in life a let down is knocking at their door, personally I don´t see it happening tonight, my lean Washington -7.5.

Memphis at 76ers +3: I know 76ers just won vs NY and Memphis was manhandled by NOrleans yesterday, Memphis is on b2b where they play a nice 62.5% ATS, Memphis is also the 5th ATS on the road 57.9%, even withn those stats I see game being decided by 4, I prefer to sit and watch.

Orlando at Nets -9: Orlando is 3rd team playing ATS as road dog with a nice 70.6% adn 3rd as a road team ATS (12-6 record), on the other hand Nets is playing a poor 29.4% ATS (5-12) after a loss. And they are coming home after a 4 road game trip, I see this game closer than the line would suggest, my lean Orlando +9.

Charlotte at Chicago: No DD games for me.

Indiana at Denver -5.5: I see this as the match of the day, Indiana is playing a great 70.6% ATS after a loss (12-5), Denver is 3rd in the league ATS as home fav 63.2%(12-7), while Indiana is only 25% ATS as road dog (4-12) Denver is only 35.7 in non conference games (5-9), IMO Indiana cand defend very well this octane offense and keep this close enough to cover, My lean Indiana +5.5.

Houston at Utah -3.5: I know Houston is imrovong again, but they are playing the best team at home ATS 13-6 record from Utah that plays also a nice 60% ATS as home fav, My lean here Utah -3.5.

Will be back later to post final plays
    Today I did not find any good value on totals.

GLTA

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

DD spreads

You are smart to pass dd games by, they burn you over time.

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Hello Artiea what up my man? No Under/Over leans? What do you think of Orlando/Brooklyn o195?

Washington looks like a good play = the public is gonna be on Sacramento for sure setting up a nice little fade.

Day 1 of the week

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by nappa View Post
    Hello Artiea what up my man? No Under/Over leans? What do you think of Orlando/Brooklyn o195?

Washington looks like a good play = the public is gonna be on Sacramento for sure setting up a nice little fade.

Day 1 of the week
    Line is at 195 and my initial running numbers are 1 pt under, anyway too risky I need to see greater difference to make a call.

Will be back to post final plays, still running some numbers around

nappa

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    Line is at 195 and my initial running numbers are 1 pt under, anyway too risky I need to see greater difference to make a call.

Will be back to post final plays, still running some numbers around
    Of course, take your time bro. We got all day long especially here in France, the first game is at 1AM.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Of course, take your time bro. We got all day long especially here in France, the first game is at 1AM.
    France ? Belgium here Bonjour

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Quote Originally Posted by strybie View Post
    belgium ??viva mexico !!

nappa

Quote Originally Posted by strybie View Post
    Salut mec haha tu dois savoir ce que c'est de veiller pour pouvoir regarder la NBA mais c'est ​worth it.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Salut mec haha tu dois savoir ce que c'est de veiller pour pouvoir regarder la NBA mais c'est ​worth it.
    yes it is and I have League pass, great !! but the nights are very short

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

are these the final plays mexicano ?

Artieaa

After running final numbers and watching sharp money flying around here are final plays:

Orlando +9.5
    Indiana +5.5

GLTA

MadDog888
    MadDog888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

After running final numbers and watching sharp money flying around here are final plays:

Orlando +9.5
    Indiana +5.5

GLTA

I agree with the first one, but I don't think Indiana can stay strong for the 4th consecutive road game.

My bet is Denver -5.5

nappa

Orlando +9.5
    Indiana +5.5
    That's what's up let's get it!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog888 View Post
    I agree with the first one, but I don't think Indiana can stay strong for the 4th consecutive road game.

My bet is Denver -5.5
    Well I am seeing Indian ahead for 3 qtrs and slowing down the game, if they lose will be till the end of 4th I hope , gl mate!!!

Artieaa

Bloody Magic how the heck am I supposed to cap any number if a team scores 8 bloody points in 9 minutes!!!!
    hahahaha, well 1-1 for the night have to be more picky with those kind of teams.

ATS record 26-16
    Totals 11-6

Tomorrow will another day!!!
    Have a good one
    GLTA

nappa

God damn the Magics really let that ship sink haha man no worries still a 1-1 night to start the week, it's pretty good and great call on the Pacers!! Plus Utah and Washington lost so we had a good night simply avoiding these picks. Tomorrow can only get better. See you tonight bro!!!!!! Have a good day.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Having a 1-1 night is fine. It just lets you stay in the game until you go on a run which I predict you are going to right now (10-0 run).

GLTA