figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Simple NBA total system

take UNDER the lowest total of the board with 4 or more games on the day.

Since 1/21 record is : w-w-w-p-l-w.

today 1/28:

mem/phi u178

gl.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

This angle makes total sense as I almost always look at the lowest...and sometimes highest totals on larger cards. I make regular plays on them as well.

I believe the reason the angle works is because, unlike other games, the bookmaker can only make a total line so low or so high. In totals betting there is a phrase "the book cannot make the line low enough". A year or two ago I remembered two defensive teams with pitiful offenses set in the high 160"s I believe and still went under.

Can work in the NFL too.

The only time you can get burned is when the coaches see the problem and really work on offense in game prep. You can get an artificial higher score.

GL

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    This angle makes total sense as I almost always look at the lowest...and sometimes highest totals on larger cards. I make regular plays on them as well.

I believe the reason the angle works is because, unlike other games, the bookmaker can only make a total line so low or so high. In totals betting there is a phrase "the book cannot make the line low enough". A year or two ago I remembered two defensive teams with pitiful offenses set in the high 160"s I believe and still went under.

Can work in the NFL too.

The only time you can get burned is when the coaches see the problem and really work on offense in game prep. You can get an artificial higher score.

GL
    nice point.