Philadelphia 76ers/LA Clippers OVER 184.5 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Indiana Pacers/Brooklyn Nets UNDER 182.5 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Charlotte Bobcats +4 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

New Orleans Hornets +5 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Minnesota Timberwolves +7 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Dallas Mavericks -4 (1.5 Units) - LOCKED

Parlay (2):
    Indiana Pacers/Milwaukee Bucks (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Locked in my card for tonight. Let's do it fellas and best of luck to all of you!

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Against Gsw the spread was at 5.5 , now 3.5...why?

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philadelphia 76ers/LA Clippers OVER 184.5 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Indiana Pacers/Brooklyn Nets UNDER 182.5 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Charlotte Bobcats +4 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    New Orleans Hornets +5 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Minnesota Timberwolves +7 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Dallas Mavericks -4 (1.5 Units) - LOSER
    Parlay (2):
    Indiana Pacers/Milwaukee Bucks (1 Unit) - LOSER

Last night (11/02/2013): 5 - 2 - 0
    +1.92 Units

YTD: 38 - 29 - 1
    +3.77 Units

He, hee...recovered pretty well after 'red Sunday'.

Zii

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    Against Gsw the spread was at 5.5 , now 3.5...why?
    I am sorry, but I don't get what are you talking about? Which GSW game? Against who?

Zii

Because of the fact that tonight finally UEFA Champions League 1/8 finals are setting off and I am going to see some Euroleague basketball live, I will not focus on NBA so much. Might come up with 1 or 2 POD's for today. But who knows anything can happen.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Zii View Post
    I am sorry, but I don't get what are you talking about? Which GSW game? Against who?
    Sorry i was talking aboutdallas game

Zii

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    Sorry i was talking aboutdallas game
    That's the problem for me, since I live in Europe, I can not react to 'last-minute' injury reports and line changes because I'm simply not able to get up at 2 a.m. (that is when games start according to my local time) and adjust my picks then. But like they say - there are no perfect conditions always

Italy

I live in europe too and have the same problems...but the line was 3.5 at the beginning,not at the end,inthis case...congrats for last night

anoun
    anoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 812

lots of wins last night

Zii

Quote Originally Posted by anoun View Post
    lots of wins last night
    Could have avoided that parlay

GreenT
    GreenT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Thats what I was talking about.. An easy 'green Monday' as I predicted
    I tailed your dallas and twolves picks, but not bucks.. Mostly because of Bucks 'issues' with Jennings and Ellis contract and transfer rumors etc. I couldn't imagine how those would effect the whole team.. Then I added the wizards crazy form and ethusiasm and I took wizards +4!
    Anyway a big green Monday for you, a smaller one for me so everything is looking great!! Congrats bud and thanks for the tips!!!
    Last edited by GreenT; 02-12-13 at 07:20 AM.

Zii

Quote Originally Posted by GreenT View Post
    Thats what I was talking about.. An easy 'green Monday' as I predicted
    I tailed your dallas and twolves picks, but not bucks.. Mostly because of Bucks 'issues' with Jennings and Ellis contract and transfer rumors etc. I couldn't imagine how those would effect the whole team.. Then I added the warriors crazy form and ethusiasm and I took wizards +4!
    Anyway a big green Monday for you, a smaller one for me so everything is looking great!! Congrats bud and thanks for the tips!!!
    Thanks a lot man! I appreciate your support and it is nice to know that someone else besides me can make a good use of this thread

Zii

I have such a strong feeling that GSW will roll over Rockets big time today, my only concern is weather Jarrett Jack will play for GSW.

GreenT

Im 100% with you in GSW!! And I dont care if its a lean, pick or feeling as Im not the one who blindly tails you because of your record, thread's posts or views etc. So I wont blame you if you'll change your mind or you wont finally pick it...
    I just follow users who see the most of games from a similar point of view as mine and have similar thoughts, if you know what i mean..

p.s: Better less use than a thread full of trolls, haters and 'experts'

Zii

Im 100% with you in GSW!! And I dont care if its a lean, pick or feeling as Im not the one who blindly tails you because of your record, thread's posts or views etc. So I wont blame you if you'll change your mind or you wont finally pick it...
    I just follow users who see the most of games from a similar point of view as mine and have similar thoughts, if you know what i mean..

p.s: Better less use than a thread full of trolls, haters and 'experts'
    Cheers mate! We are on the same boat here!

Zii

Leans (12/02/2013):
    Golden State Warriors: -4.5 & Under 219.5
    Miami Heat/Portland Trailblazers: Under 199.5
    Utah Jazz: +5.5
    Memphis Grizzlies/Sacramento Kings: Under 190.5

anoun

you make 2 bets on gsw?

Zii

Quote Originally Posted by anoun View Post
    you make 2 bets on gsw?
    Probably will make both spread and total. But no picks yet, just leans

anoun

hmm okay, might tail you

GreenT

Answer to your leans as these are enough for me to shot my bets...
    I will take GSW for sure as I told you a few hours ago!
    Also the under for this game proves that we are for sure on the same boat as this was my 2nd thought for tonight!!! Thinking that I'm with GSW, I assume (and hope) that they will try hard on defense having in mind the blowout the other day and the 3pts shots record... If they want to take a revenge they have to stop rockets crazy scoring...
    The other totals don't say anything to me mostly because I don't play them (GSW under is an exception) so I wish you luck with these!!
    One more pick I'm thinking is LA but am not sure if I will finally take it (I know they suck but I also know that suns sucks too).

Zii

Answer to your leans as these are enough for me to shot my bets...
    I will take GSW for sure as I told you a few hours ago!
    Also the under for this game proves that we are for sure on the same boat as this was my 2nd thought for tonight!!! Thinking that I'm with GSW, I assume (and hope) that they will try hard on defense having in mind the blowout the other day and the 3pts shots record... If they want to take a revenge they have to stop rockets crazy scoring...
    The other totals don't say anything to me mostly because I don't play them (GSW under is an exception) so I wish you luck with these!!
    One more pick I'm thinking is LA but am not sure if I will finally take it (I know they suck but I also know that suns sucks too).
    I start to think that GSW under is even better than the spread, but that is just me. I won't put any of my money on LA/PHO game, but I think that -9 is a bit too big for LA to cover, even against Phoenix, but definitely will leave this one alone.

Zii

Ok, fellas, locking in my plays for tonight.

12/02/2013:

Golden State Warriors -4 (2 Units) - LOCKED

Toronto Raptors +2.5 (2 Units) - LOCKED

Golden State Warriors UNDER 219.5 (1.75 Units) - LOCKED

Utah Jazz +6 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Best of luck to all of you and have a good one! Cheers!

anoun

okay, going for the same bets

Zii

Golden State Warriors -4 (2 Units) - LOSER
    Toronto Raptors +2.5 (2 Units) - WINNER
    Golden State Warriors UNDER 219.5 (1.75 Units) - LOSER
    Utah Jazz +6 (1 Unit) - WINNER

Last night: 2 - 2 - 0
    -1.2 Units

YTD: 40 - 31 - 1
    +2.57 Units

I'm sorry for letting you and myself down last night. But sometimes s*it happens and you have to bear with it. Won't happen tonight though. At least one thing is clear for me - tonight Rockets are going to kneel in LA, that is for sure. Anyway, I'll be back later with my leans for today.

GreenT

0-2 (thank God I didnt take lakers) for me too last night but no worries it will change to green again starting from tonight... By the way your toronto and jazz picks saved your day so it wasn't that bad for you! Anyway see u later discussing tonight games. No time to sorry, we got some work to do...

Zii

Checked today's card and one thing in particular caught my eye - Dallas Mavericks against Sacramento seem to be a bit overrated to say the least, even though I think that Mavs are pretty good at home recently, I highly doubt that they are 10.5 point favourites over the Kings.

GreenT

Quote Originally Posted by Zii View Post
    Checked today's card and one thing in particular caught my eye - Dallas Mavericks against Sacramento seem to be a bit overrated to say the least, even though I think that Mavs are pretty good at home recently, I highly doubt that they are 10.5 point favourites over the Kings.
    No time to check tonight's card as I'm at work but you have a point on that. Dallas has to win these kind of games in order to stay alive for a playoff place and I think they'll get it (I mean tonight's win). Especially after latest home loss against hawks.. But are they capable for a double digits win? Don't know... I will come back later, after checking the card and studying a bit.

Zii

I will start posting my leans for today one by one:

Leans (13/02/2013):

Indiana Pacers/Charlotte Bobcats
    *No doubts that Pacers are absolute favourites here, but there is one problem for Pacers - they have not covered double digit spread this season, and line is -10 for Pacers, however Danny Granger, Indiana's top scorer, might appear in this match for the first time this season . Line +11 has a very, very good value in my eyes. Furthermore, all signs point on UNDER in this match as well.
    Leans: Charlotte Bobcats +11 & Under 186.5
    Last edited by Zii; 02-13-13 at 11:30 AM.

Zii

Orlando Magic/Atlanta Hawks
    *Tough play to lay money one, but, if I have to make my predictions, I would say that this is going OVER.
    Lean: Over 197

Boston Celtics/Chicago Bulls
    *I think that Celtics are physically done for a while, after an amazing run, and Bulls will get an advantage here.
    Lean: Chicago Bulls +2.5

Detroit Pistons/Washington Wizards
    *Wizards covering like a machine lately, even though, their away game record is really awful, I just can not see Pistons winning this one and stopping Wizards 4 game winning streak.
    Leans: Washington Wizards +2 & Under 183

New York Knicks/Toronto Raptors
    *Toronto going for the 4th victory in a row, but I highly doubt that it will happen, especially in New York. Knicks coming off a 2 day break and with a painful reminder of that last loss against Clips. Even -8.5 for Knicks, will not keep Toronto out of trouble here.
    Leans: NY Knicks -8.5 & Under 198

Minnesota Timberwolves/Utah Jazz
    *Jazz showed where amazing happens (In Utah of course) yesterday, but Puppies will pull them back down on earth today. Jazz has been struggling a lot playing b2b and as 'road underdogs'.
    Leans: Minnesota Timberwolves -1.5

New Orleans Hornets/Portland Trailblazers

*Blazers covered ATS in only one of their last 5 road games. Hornets rolling really well, in terms of the spread. Blazers will try to get over this disastrous road-trip and focus on upcoming home games. Totals went over in 5 out of 5 last Blazers games.
    Leans: New Orleans Hornets -5 & Over 194

Dallas Mavericks/Sacramento Kings
    *Dallas needs this a lot, especially after that loss against Hawks, if they want to see play-offs. They will take this for sure, but I have some concerns wether it will happen by double digits. That spread seems to have more value un Kings side from capping point of view. However, Kings are doing around 50% when it comes to covering double digits as underdogs. This pick probably will be last minute decision wether take Mavs with -10 or not.
    Leans: Over 209 & Dallas Mavericks -10

LA Clippers/Houston Rockets
    *Houston is gone here, especially after yesterday. Harden is out and they will finally have to face a team that actually can play defensively. Clips are back on the track and will make sure that Houston stays under 100 easily.
    Leans: LA Clippers -10 & Under 209

Brooklyn Nets/Denver Nuggets
    Lean: Brooklyn Nets -2 & Over 198

Milwaukee Bucks/Philadelphia 76'ers
    Lean: Milwaukee -5

Last edited by Zii; 02-13-13 at 12:38 PM.

Zii

My leans for today are all here. Obviously won't play them all, but would like to here your opinion and comments as well, before I pick my final plays.

GreenT

Ok here are my comments but I'm still working on games and nothing is final..

- I think Dallas plays a must win game as you mentioned and you know what? If they want to make the playoffs they should win games like that easily!! I believe that their last game was just a bad parenthesis and they will cover tonight.
    - Raptors are in a good moon but I don't think Knicks will loose 2nd in a row in New York. However I haven't decided if they will win by 9+
    - Bucks have a chance to stop their 4 games loosing streak against Philly tonight and I believe they are ready for it. A win will probably calm down a bit the rumors about Jennings and Ellis future.
    - Love's injury (except all the others) harmed Minnesota's ambitions this season but still they compete most of their games and I think they can win some at home against bad teams on the road such Utah (especially when they play b2b).
    - I like Hornets tonight but I believe that Portland will compete and this won't be an easy game.
    - If I had to take a team between Orlando and Atlanta I would take Orlando even if Hawks are a much better team, believing in one more Atlanta's 'blackout'.

Waiting for your final picks, as I have to work mines too..

GreenT

Was Waiting for your picks but since I'm going to bed here what I finally played:
    Milwaukee -5, Minnesota -2,5 and a small parlay with Dallas -10 and Orlando +2,5.

I hope we 'll be on the same boat bro! GL with your picks.
    Last edited by GreenT; 02-13-13 at 04:23 PM.

Zii

Was Waiting for your picks but since I'm going to bed here what I finally played:
    Milwaukee -5, Minnesota +2,5 and a small parlay with Dallas -10 and Orlando +2,5.

I hope we 'll be on the same boat bro! GL with your picks.
    I was about to post mine in a second. But yeah, we are pretty much on the same boat here!

Zii

14/02/2013:

Dallas Mavericks -10 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Minnesota Timberwolves -1.5 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

New Orleans Hornets -5 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Milwaukee Bucks -5 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Brooklyn Nets -2 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Chicago Bulls +3 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Orlando Magic +3 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

LA Clippers/Houston Rockets Under 207.5 (1 Unit) - LOCKED

Locked and loaded! Have a good night all of you!

Zii

Dallas Mavericks -10 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Minnesota Timberwolves -1.5 (1 Unit) - LOSER
    New Orleans Hornets -5 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Milwaukee Bucks -5 (1 Unit) - LOSER
    Brooklyn Nets -2 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Chicago Bulls +3 (1 Unit) - WINNER
    Orlando Magic +3 (1 Unit) - LOSER
    LA Clippers/Houston Rockets Under 207.5 (1 Unit) - WINNER

Last night (13/02/2013): 5 - 3 - 0
    +1.18 Units

YTD: 45 - 34 - 1
    +3.75 Units

Not the best of nights, but still on the green side. Disappointed about Bucks game, good for them, but not good enough for me. However, let's hit 2 out of 2 tonight!

First 123456 ... Last