HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Lmao @ paulypoker

by far the funniest guy in here he make a bos ml lock thread and reverse jinxes the shit outta of it all afternoon long with mia money raining n shit lmaoooooooooo

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ps i didnt do the ml but my +4 was a lock the truth set me free lol triple double lets gooooo

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

yeah we know what he is.

can't just post up a str8 winner and leave it be until it wins.

plus he is doing it with the NBA coin flip Sunday showcase games... you know these ones always come down to 1 or 2 shots

college is where its at

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    yeah we know what he is.

can't just post up a str8 winner and leave it be until it wins.

plus he is doing it with the NBA coin flip Sunday showcase games... you know these ones always come down to 1 or 2 shots

college is where its at
    thats what ppl keep telling me but i dont watch it anymore..when i was living in nc i watched duke/carolina gms and wf but thats about it...i need a mentor on college hoops

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am superstitious and no one can come close to my record of doing this...........

whatever it takes to win boys!!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I am superstitious and no one can come close to my record of doing this...........

well jinx the f#cking thunder im on la cmon pauly lol make it rain on the thunder i need this money

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    well jinx the f#cking thunder im on la cmon pauly lol make it rain on the thunder i need this money
    You're going 1-2 and you should feel lucky at that

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

vegas and stern wont let it happen dallas..just accept it and move on

KingDF
    KingDF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Is that all it takes to change the outcome of a game? Just post about it on the board a bunch of times? Hell if that's the case, lets take out a 2nd mortgage on the house, wait for any game with a +500 ML and jinx the crap out of it all day.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by KingDF View Post
    Is that all it takes to change the outcome of a game? Just post about it on the board a bunch of times? Hell if that's the case, lets take out a 2nd mortgage on the house, wait for any game with a +500 ML and jinx the crap out of it all day.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingDF View Post

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GREAT AND POWERFUL WIZARD OF SBR!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

I used to feel superstitious. Not anymore. I do believe in bad karma... which is why I called Patriots season going to end badly back in November right after they ran up the score... boom just like that they lost Gronk because of it, then they end up losing their first ever home AFC Championship game by being shut the f out in the 2nd half! Brady was 67-0 @ home with a halftime lead too...before that 2nd half.

Just reinforced my beliefs

HCore, as for college hoops, yeah... I got a better feel for it than the NBA by far, but I have been winning with the NBA recently...only making a play here and there. With football being all but over I am getting into the swing of things by watching more games, highlights... tuning into end of games to watch teams, etc.

Really, the easy money was in tennis the past 2 weeks with the A Open. I banked 10 units off it and I don't know jack about tennis players besides the top men.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I used to feel superstitious. Not anymore. I do believe in bad karma... which is why I called Patriots season going to end badly back in November right after they ran up the score... boom just like that they lost Gronk because of it, then they end up losing their first ever home AFC Championship game by being shut the f out in the 2nd half! Brady was 67-0 @ home with a halftime lead too...before that 2nd half.

Just reinforced my beliefs

HCore, as for college hoops, yeah... I got a better feel for it than the NBA by far, but I have been winning with the NBA recently...only making a play here and there. With football being all but over I am getting into the swing of things by watching more games, highlights... tuning into end of games to watch teams, etc.

Really, the easy money was in tennis the past 2 weeks with the A Open. I banked 10 units off it and I don't know jack about tennis players besides the top men.
    damn tennis money that easy

And as a giants fan i beleave in bad karma towards the pats as well thats why they cant get another sb i mean just think about it spy gate, the car kicker kicking outta bounds, 3 sb's by 9pts..penetrate outta hear. They even cut a guy a night before the sb what a penetrating asshole belichic is they deserved to lose that gm

And its only right talib went out and then they get aired out. I strted smh when they announcers were talking about all the no-names in the secandary and thats cause the hoodi let go of asante and put his best cover corner at saftey and he cant sniff a qb cause he let go of seymore in his prime