Flame Capper 007
    Flame Capper 007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas wins again!!!!

1. And, VEGAS WINS AGAIN!!! Of course the Heat was the obvious and the easiest play but too obvious and easy. And, since the public pounded Miami Vegas would stand to lose too much CASH if the Heat would have cover. So, no way they were going to let that happen. That's why LAL is such a good play cause it's a similar situation. Miami is far more superior than Boston in every fashion of the game. But, when the game is set to be fixed then that team just isn't gonna cover!!!! I still have a chance to go 3/4. BOL people. Gotta play smarter!!! Nd fade the public bettors!!

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't say we didn't warn u

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

KingDF
    KingDF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I live in Vegas and took Celtics ML... yep, we won. LOL

KingDF

I love how people think the game is fixed because their team didn't win. LOL. Beyond funny.

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not here....i mean vegas did not win. It was obvious from the beginning, just other way around. -3.5 funny enough was too big for heat to cover, according to pre-game numbers. At least with my calculations

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Capper 007 View Post

1. And, VEGAS WINS AGAIN!!! Of course the Heat was the obvious and the easiest play but too obvious and easy. And, since the public pounded Miami Vegas would stand to lose too much CASH if the Heat would have cover. So, no way they were going to let that happen. That's why LAL is such a good play cause it's a similar situation. Miami is far more superior than Boston in every fashion of the game. But, when the game is set to be fixed then that team just isn't gonna cover!!!! I still have a chance to go 3/4. BOL people. Gotta play smarter!!! Nd fade the public bettors!!

have u been paying attention to the fourm at all today WE TOLD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingDF View Post
    I love how people think the game is fixed because their team didn't win. LOL. Beyond funny.
    They bet $10 on the game

They won't be gambling long

If they really beleived the game was fixed why would they continue to bet?

KingDF

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    They bet $10 on the game

People don't learn. I wish they would just deal with the loss and shut up. I lose all the time, but I don't believe people are fixing games in a conspiracy to make me lose. LOL

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by KingDF View Post
    People don't learn. I wish they would just deal with the loss and shut up. I lose all the time, but I don't believe people are fixing games in a conspiracy to make me lose. LOL
    if u dont beleave this shit is fixed u need to check ur eyes

KingDF

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Yes, we all know that if your team doesn't have ZERO losses for the season, then every game they lost must have been fixed. LOL

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    They bet $10 on the game

because for some/alot of ppl capping pays the bills..fixes are just another day at the office win lose/draw its something we have to live with. Today im on the right side of the fix tomorrow i may not be but today im on the right side with bos and la they are both rigged lol just keep watching..amazing will strike again

Easy-Rider 66

Have to disagree. Do not see what you are seeing.

KingDF

because for some/alot of ppl capping pays the bills..fixes are just another day at the office win lose/draw its something we have to live with. Today im on the right side of the fix tomorrow i may not be but today im on the right side with bos and la they are both rigged lol just keep watching..amazing will strike again
    Who exactly is rigging the game? Are you saying players are missing shots on purpose and the opposite team can score at will? How many people are involved in this grand conspiracy. Who's making it worth their time to fix these games? Seems like they would have to spend a lot of cash to get all the players, coaches, and refs in on it. lol... I want details to this grand conspiracy.

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Just because the "obvious" team doesn't win/cover doesn't mean there's a conspiracy, we see this all the time and yet some people still don't get it. The NBA isn't really a difficult sport to figure out if you know the things to look for. Case in point when a "dominant" team plays what a majority of the public feels is an "inferior" team and they only lay 3 points or less, there is obviously something funny about that. Boston today, the Wizards the last 2 nights... Vegas never gives an "gimmes"...lines always read where they do for a reason. You can't think "this team is much better so I'm going to take them" and expect to do well betting the NBA, it just doesn't work like that.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

All they doe is win.

Flame Capper 007
    Flame Capper 007's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad that someone has sense to know most games are predetermined. I took lal. For that fact.

Easy-Rider 66

I'm glad that someone has sense to know most games are predetermined. I took lal. For that fact.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

im glade ur on my side everyone else is till indenial

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The games aren't fixed. The lines are set because of public perceptions. They think if team A can beat them B by X points and team B can beat team C by y points then team A should be able to beat team C by x+y points. They don't know how to take in account of match ups and that's how the books make money.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

No team has gone 82-0 and no team has ever gone 0-82

Obviously Miami is a better team than Boston
    Obviously OKC is a better team than Lakers

But on the 1st "ABC Sunday showcase" nationally televised games you layed the points with the favorites on the road, you need to reevaluate your gambling strategy. Don't be so square.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

well my la+4 and ml cashed must say im happy

Frenchy616
    Frenchy616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

It is Rival games for Lakers and Boston, both are due for big wins, and both have ability to win on any night. I personally don't understand how everybody is so confident on Miami and OKC..

Yet, when OKC plays at Golden State as 2 point favorites everybody leans Golden State, I don't see much of a difference tbh