wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Paul Pierce is the King of the Late game turnover!!!!

Im so sick of this dude. hes cost me the last couple games i bet on boston, including today, with his late game non chalant attitude, and ALWAYS seems to turn it over and lose the game for his team. penetrate this bitch

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

no wade is

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by wager1 View Post
    Im so sick of this dude. hes cost me the last couple games i bet on boston, including today, with his late game non chalant attitude, and ALWAYS seems to turn it over and lose the game for his team. penetrate this bitch
    The guy is the most clutch player on the court...not his fault you choose the wrong time to bet on them...

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    The guy is the most clutch player on the court...not his fault you choose the wrong time to bet on them...
    He used to be clutch dude. Hes old, and sucks now!! Just missed another game winner. been watching ball for 25 yrs. Ive seen pierce his whole career. this will be the last time i bet on boston.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by wager1 View Post
    He used to be clutch dude. Hes old, and sucks now!! Just missed another game winner. been watching ball for 25 yrs. Ive seen pierce his whole career. this will be the last time i bet on boston.
    Good luck with that logic..."team a sucks today, so they suck every day."....they're still covering lol

pouyasophy

Yeah what a loser...he sure choked on that shot right there...