pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

This is your warning thread for today...(OKC and MIA)

Well, this is the first Sunday without real football in a while and the NBA schedulers are definitely aware that the squares are in full force today. Be careful if you're betting ok MIA and OKC...86% and 84% of the public is on these plays.

I might be far off on this, but I saw a different kind of intensity in the Lakers the other night vs the Jazz. I think they're gonna make their playoff push now and will likely start winning some games. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're gonna make the playoffs, but I think this is when Howard wipes that goofy smile on his face and starts blocking shots and crashing boards.

I wish everyone well.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Smart money is on New York, Miami and Memphis today.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Smart money is on New York, Miami and Memphis today.
    How do you figure? With all due respect, if you're a NYsportsguy then you may be a bit biased and favor the Knicks, which is foolish because the Knicks are playing the role of contender but might not even win a playoff series...

Smart money is almost never public money...and since all 3 of your "smart money" plays are also HUGE public plays, what you think is smart is actually square...so I doubt that you even know what smart money even means.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Can we all agree that if the Heat or Thunder lose today that the
    NBA is fixed?????

There is no other explaination for it, if either team loses.

The only way either of these teams loses is if they are trying to lose on purpose.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

the Lakers have 1 about 1 game in a month and the Celtics loses to teams like the Cavs, Pelicans at home and they blew

a 20 point halftime lead vs the Hawks....

again if either the Heat or the Thunder lose today the NBA should be shut down and investigated by the FBI

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    NBA is fixed?????

The only way either of these teams loses is if they are trying to lose on purpose.
    miami is a .500 road team. Every road game they lose means nba fixed?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

well a Celtics win would make more sense than a LAkers win.

but if both the heat and the Thunder lose then you know its fixed

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

So if a 3.5 fav loses in the NBA the only explanation is it's fixed??

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

[QUOTE=Big Bear;17631544]well a Celtics win would make more sense than a LAkers win.

but if both the heat and the Thunder lose then you know its fixed[/QUOTE On any given Day. Do not believe in the NBA conspiracy theories other than the lottery possibly being fixed.

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Sorry, but I think betting OKC is the smartest bet you could make today. OKC is rested and loves playing in LA and Lakers have been struggling from the get-go. Who cares if the Lakers blew out Utah?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice philosophy but if you do your homework you would know that Sunday is squares.. and the better teams cash day! I fade the pub and take dogs probably about 65/70% of the time in general but Sunday is not a good day for it trust me! Nba players are lazy as fukk but put them in the spotlight on Sunday, on t.v. , bigger crowds, and the best will shine. Vegas gets their $$ back on Monday when most of the uglies cover so they don't give a shit lol.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 01-27-13 at 08:45 AM.

DallasMaverick41

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Nice philosophy but if you do your homework you would know that Sunday is squares.. and the better teams cash day! I fade the pub and take dogs probably about 65/70% of the time in general but Sunday is not a good day for it trust me! Nba players are lazy as fukk but put them in the spotlight on Sunday, on t.v. , bigger crowds, and the best will shine. Vegas gets their $$ back on Monday when most of the uglies cover so they don't give a shit lol.
    Especially when you have a team like the Thunder playing a team who can't compete with the Toronto Raptors with an injured Bargnani.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

your so right thats why i call it oh-no mondays lol

pouyasophy

I think LA and Boston both show up today...1 is likely to cover...I'll be making small plays on both unders and live betting

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a game the Heat must care about. beat okc, beat la, got murdered by ellington in memphis earlier in the season and by the knicks shooters. unless the boston shooters bury them as well, which I doubt, they should take this.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I do think that if Both Thunder and Heat lose, that the nba is fixed. Although it is not illegal for them to fix games

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA is fixed?????

nothing is fixed.

Celtics and LAkers both win,*

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Miami's weakness this year is against teams with size. Which will be pretty much the reason why they will not repeat.

No team has really been able to stop the Lakers from scoring. And they prove they can turn up the defense when they want to.

There is a good argument while both the Celtics and Lakers can win today. It's not about being fixed. All teams have players who play at a high level. The winners are the ones who are more determined to win.

Boston is on a 6 game losing streak and the Lakers are seeing their playoff hopes flash in front of their eyes. Now which teams do you think will be more determined to win today?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    Miami's weakness this year is against teams with size. Which will be pretty much the reason why they will not repeat.

No team has really been able to stop the Lakers from scoring. And they prove they can turn up the defense when they want to.

There is a good argument while both the Celtics and Lakers can win today. It's not about being fixed. All teams have players who play at a high level. The winners are the ones who are more determined to win.

Boston is on a 6 game losing streak and the Lakers are seeing their playoff hopes flash in front of their eyes. Now which teams do you think will be more determined to win today?
    you could say every team is determined to win as pro athletes but their all black athletes, only thing their determined for is money, once they get it all bets are off.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ratzz I luv ya bro and respect you ... but seriously 1-1 at best IF one of those clown teams wins s/u!

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    miami is a .500 road team. Every road game they lose means nba fixed?
    That's what I'm saying. Boston has been playing to the level of the teams they've lost to. Against Chicago and NYC at home they kept it close as hell. Heat are 2-10 ATS in the last 12 meetings in Boston. Boston will not lose by more than 4.

I'd wait for live betting and lock up Boston +5 when they get down 7-10 points.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Please stop with all the fix allegations, it's fukkin sports, good teams lose to bum teams all the time, just part of the game. Guys bringing up all of Boston's losses, the fukkin heat lost to the wizards remember??

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    you could say every team is determined to win as pro athletes but their all black athletes, only thing their determined for is money, once they get it all bets are off.
    Really? Jordan, Bryant, James, Olajuwon etc... just out for money?
    Why the fukk does such a bigot even bother watching basketball at all?
    And please don't throw out your retarded reasoning of your best friend being black, it doesn't justify your choice of words here. Did you lose a GF to a black dude or something? wtf is your damage?
    Do you live in Toronto? I'd love to meet up with you and smash your fukking eurotrash face in. Let's make it happen.
    Points Awarded:

Spoon19xx gave JayDeezy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pouyasophy gave JayDeezy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pouyasophy

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA is fixed when Miami is in playoffs? You see the East conf finals and the finals last year? Fixed for miami

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA is fixed?????

I can agree that the NBA is and always has been FIXED regardless of today's outcomes.................

DallasMaverick41

Rondo out
    This is your warning that Boston Celtics will get blown out of TD Garden.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMaverick41 View Post
    Rondo out
    good looking out.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMaverick41 View Post
    Rondo out
    They're sure blowing them out...they needed that miracle steal and 3 just to keep it a one possession game.

vikesbills24
    vikesbills24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

good call op.

pouyasophy

I told you so.

Never underestimate the heart of champions. The Heat are a finesse bunch...no grit...they need to win a blowout...

LMAO BYE BYE MIAMI

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

He did warn you .

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I can agree that the NBA is and always has been FIXED regardless of today's outcomes.................

pouyasophy

Squares will never learn.