No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

NBA is a joke

Are you telling me the line was just this sharp on the POR/LAC game?

Come on.

This 4th quarter is so schizo I don't even know where to begin, yet here we are, exactly on the line with 20 seconds left.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Puppets is what they have. Well paid ones.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

LOL -- Clippers go from being down 13 late in the third quarter, to down 6 midway through the fourth, to up 9 with 2:30 left, to somehow never scoring again and losing by 1.

What was the closing line? Blazers -1.

You can't make this shit up.

SmoovCruz
    Update your status
    SmoovCruz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao was so close to takin clippers at +470 at some point in the 3rd, then when they were up 9 with 2mins left in 4th i was pissed glad i didnt take it

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

i won my second half clippers -1.5 but that was rigged im sorry

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I got LAC+1.5 last night. Looks like we somehow both won betting on different teams LOL.

Sharp line.

Thank goodness Crawford held it that long so they couldn't foul after

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Jesus christ, fu.k.ing spazing every night about how corrupt and rigged the NBA is yet you guys continue to bet it. Take up Roulette or something

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Their NBA models are fukkin down to an absolute tee. Shits scary at times, still find it the most profitable sport however.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Had Blazers PK. Feel lucky.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

please tell me you saw the end of the pacers game...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Portland ML ....Portland goes on 10-0 run to end game and cash for me

On Jazz -1.5 2H when down 3 @ half... they were up 8 with 2 minutes to go in 4th and blew it and went to OT... unreal, at least they found a way to win in OT.

Crazy shit but I went 2-0.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Pinny was holding LAC+1.5 while every other book had +2. They also had leans on Philly and Minnesota.

All 3 won.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Jesus christ, fu.k.ing spazing every night about how corrupt and rigged the NBA is yet you guys continue to bet it. Take up Roulette or something
    Dude, I won my bet. But that was not on the level. I'm sorry. It just wasn't.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

utah inbounded the ball it hit off the side of the backboard(which is considered out of bounds) and should be a turnover...The refs dont call anything and just let play continue lolol. Both announcers dont know the rule, 3 commentators on nba tv(only 1 knew the rule)...seriously lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    utah inbounded the ball it hit off the side of the backboard(which is considered out of bounds) and should be a turnover...The refs dont call anything and just let play continue lolol. Both announcers dont know the rule, 3 commentators on nba tv(only 1 knew the rule)...seriously lol
    The past two nights have been surreal in the NBA.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The commentators were Utah's home crew

They are both complete homers who just make things up as they go.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Jazz hit backboard in inbound pass and get ball plus free throws. Should have been pacer ball.

paul milsap in post game interviews when asked specially what he thought about the ruling. Said with a big smile on his face " I dont know anything about what you are talking about".

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Had Blazers PK as well, can't believe they pulled it out. One reason why you see these weird endings is because most NBA teams and coaches don't know how the game should be played in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter. Coaches are too worried about running down the shot clock than getting quality shots. I'd much rather get a quality look with 14 seconds left on the shot clock then get a horrible shot with 2 seconds left on the shot clock.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

dont think its fixed people

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Honestly, the score is right on the spread with 30 seconds left so the game is fixed? Come on now.

And speedy, you make a valid point there as not only watching Crawford dribble around until 5 seconds but multiple teams doing it daily drives me nuts. On the other hand, watching Al Jeff put up a contested shot with 14 seconds on the shot clock with 24 seconds left in the game while ahead drives me more mad.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Believe it or not it's not a shock when the game is sitting right on the line w/ 20 sec to play. It's not rigged when that happens.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    Honestly, the score is right on the spread with 30 seconds left so the game is fixed? Come on now.

And speedy, you make a valid point there as not only watching Crawford dribble around until 5 seconds but multiple teams doing it daily drives me nuts. On the other hand, watching Al Jeff put up a contested shot with 14 seconds on the shot clock with 24 seconds left in the game while ahead drives me more mad.
    Why can't coaches draw up a good play that has the player shoot with 3-7 seconds?

It just seems like every team with a lead runs the same damn plays inside 5 minutes. Either an isolation play, or run the clock down to 7 or 8 seconds and do pick and roll.

Pellpell4
    Pellpell4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Suns

If it makes u feel any better my parlay got screwed by the suns, who were winning until end of the third then game ends 99-108, spread being 9 points...then my parlay was set to tie again with the pacers at 100-102 and they fouls w 1 second left ending at 100-104, was 5 team parlay and the others won outright