hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hubbard's NBA picks - Jan. 26th

Hey guys I'm fairly new to SBR, having just joined early this NBA season. I enjoy reading some cappers' threads to see different peoples' views on games, so I decided I'll put my picks up too to see what people think. I've watched basketball for years but decided to try my hand at capping and betting it this season, and I've been doing very well I think. My record this season including ATS and totals is 79-59-3 (57.2%), and totals alone I'm 14-5. I know that's a pretty good % to hit and some of you may think I'm just making it up (and I don't really care, haha) but I do put a fair bit of work into crunching numbers on each game and I'm happy with my results. I waited until the start of December to start betting so I could get a feel for the teams and their tendencies, and mostly so that there would be some significant stats that I could 'cap with. So here are my picks for tonight, and if I get some good feedback/encouragement I might continue to post my picks. Oh and I bet one unit on every pick, and use Pinny (I'm in Canada). Good luck!

CLE/TOR o197
    NYK -3.5
    UTA -2
    IND/UTA u184
    POR -1

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

good luck

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806