JackHorner
    JackHorner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Bucks @ Cavs. Thoughts?

Curious to see what you guys think.

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

I like the Bucks here...Cavs just beat the Celts - Irving will be somewhat neutralized by the Bucks guards. Varejo still out obv. Nice spot for the Bucks.

gujufabulus
    gujufabulus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Taking Under

JackHorner

Quote Originally Posted by Intwoition View Post
    I like the Bucks here...Cavs just beat the Celts - Irving will be somewhat neutralized by the Bucks guards. Varejo still out obv. Nice spot for the Bucks.
    Agree with you here. Having Varejo out will definitely hurt.

• Cavaliers are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games following a S.U. win.
    • Cavaliers are 5-16 ATS in their last 21 vs. NBA Central.
    • Cavaliers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.

• Bucks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 2 days rest.
    • Bucks are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
    • Bucks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
    • Bucks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
    • Bucks are 12-3 ATS in their last 15 vs. Eastern Conference.

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Cavs ML or no play! BOL

Jm5900
    Jm5900's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

both teams like to run and gun, we're talking about 1 & 2 in FGA per night. Both have also been off for 2 nights there's a good chance both these teams come out fresh and score a lot of points. Both benches are also pretty decent (with scorers) cavs bench got a whole lot better with the trade & have an extra scorer off the bench. I like the over and in my opinion there are more chances the over hits then the under. If I had to choose a side it would be Bucks -4 as they are obviously the better team and I have a feeling the G's will give the cavs fits all night long. bol

JackHorner

Quote Originally Posted by Jm5900 View Post
    both teams like to run and gun, we're talking about 1 & 2 in FGA per night. Both have also been off for 2 nights there's a good chance both these teams come out fresh and score a lot of points. Both benches are also pretty decent (with scorers) cavs bench got a whole lot better with the trade & have an extra scorer off the bench. I like the over and in my opinion there are more chances the over hits then the under. If I had to choose a side it would be Bucks -4 as they are obviously the better team and I have a feeling the G's will give the cavs fits all night long. bol
    I read that Speights and Ellington will not be suiting up tonight because their trade paperwork has yet to be finalized.

Jm5900

Quote Originally Posted by JackHorner View Post
    I read that Speights and Ellington will not be suiting up tonight because their trade paperwork has yet to be finalized.
    This is from rotoworld.In a change of plans, Byron Scott said that Wayne Ellington will be available to play on Friday.Because neither Ellington or Speights was injured, Scott said that his practice rule "doesn't apply" and both players will be available to play on Friday. Ellington's role in the rotation is uncertain, but he'd almost certainly play if C.J. Miles (illness) can't go. Jan 25 - 11:40 AM

Jm5900

The over is also climbing I havent checked what it came out at but its up to 201 on bookmaker and an hour ago it was at 200. I still think its off in my opinion it should be around 203-204

JackHorner

Quote Originally Posted by Jm5900 View Post
    This is from rotoworld.In a change of plans, Byron Scott said that Wayne Ellington will be available to play on Friday.Because neither Ellington or Speights was injured, Scott said that his practice rule "doesn't apply" and both players will be available to play on Friday. Ellington's role in the rotation is uncertain, but he'd almost certainly play if C.J. Miles (illness) can't go. Jan 25 - 11:40 AM

Thanks for the heads up!