brownmamba20
    brownmamba20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Brownmamba's NBA Picks

Hey fellas,
    Decided to start a thread for my picks mainly for tracking purposes and to get insight from all you posters. Lets make some cash this season. Ill introduce my self as I just joined SBR. I have been into sports gambling for about 2 years give or take. Used to tail a lot of cappers that were on SBR but decided to start making my own picks for the time being and see how it fares. I hope to make a lot of friends along the way. My starting bank roll is only $200 as I am a full time college student but hope to build this up My picks will be up shortly.

brownmamba20

01/25/13 YTD: 0-0 Starting Bankroll: 199.83
    Wizards -6 Risking $22.00 to win $20
    I love the Wizards in this spot. 10 -2 ATS in January. Now they're up against a injured team thats missing Pekovic and Kevin Love which leaves sub par presence down low. I see Nene having a huge game. The Wizards have been a different team now that they have John Wall back. Lets hope this cashes

brownmamba20

Mavericks -1.5 Risking $20 to win $21
    I think the Mavericks will hang tough with the Spurs and should pull out the win by the 2nd Half. Mavs have been hot ATS this month and I think having Dirk back boosted their confidence. Tim Duncan is out and while Tiago Splitter has been playing great I believe Mavs should take this from the Spurs. Good luck on whatever side you choose

brownmamba20

Wizards get it done tonight. 1-0 so far just hoping that the Mavs decide to wake up in the second half.

brownmamba20

Jazz +5 risking $22.00 to win $20
    Using a phone so cant really explain my pick briefly. But i see the lakers winning a close one meaning the jazz should be able to cover. My gut says to pick the lakers but the numbers tell me Jazz is the play here. My gut is usually wrong so tailing me on this play would probably be a great move. Best of luck on all your picks. Should be a great game

brownmamba20

01/25/13 - 1-2 (-22$) BR:$177.83
    Obviously not a good night. Looking to bounce back tonight seeing that there are a bunch of games on the card for tonight. Feel free to post any plays you guys like.

brownmamba20

YTD: 1-2 (-$22)

NYK -3.5 Risking $22.00 to win $20 - Liking the Knicks here, decided to lock it up because I anticipate it hitting -4.5 before game time. Since I am from Philly I had a chance to see the Knicks in shoot around this morning because they were using my school's facilities. They looked focus and sharp from what I could tell but Ive never been to a shoot around so this might just be a norm. 76ers have been in a funk lately especially with their turnover situation. I see the Knicks winning by atleast 7 in this spot. Best of luck in whichever side you decide to play. I should have a couple more plays later on.

brownmamba20

WAS +1.5 Risking $22.00 to win $20
    Last night Washington cashed for me and Im looking for them to do it again. Washington is 9-2 ATS when they have b2b games. Seeing as how they took care of Minnesota with ease I dont see them being too tired to hang with the Bulls. Bulls are on the road after they played a tough Golden state team and I see them starting sluggish. I got this game capped as Wizards winning by 4. BOL to whichever side you play. Lets get this

brownmamba20

LAC -1 Risking $22 to win $20
    Dont really have a write up for this since this is one of my "line is telling me something" pick. This might be a great fade play for all you posters. Im just trying to get some action here to make up for the split. Lets hope this hits. Best of luck on whichever side you pick

brownmamba20

01/26/13 (1-2) (-$24)
    YTD: 2-4 (-46$)

Last night was bad. Didnt get to watch the clippers game so when i woke up and checked the score to see they only lost by one got me frustrated Looking to bounce back tonight with some picks.

OKC -3.5 Risking $22.00 to win $20
    My original lean was to pick the Lakers but after capping the game I think this will go the Thunders way. World Peace has lost a step and cannot stop Durantula from going off. Ibaka will have his way with Dwight. Im a huge Dwight fan but I think he rushed him self from his surgery and still isnt a 100% yet and ofcourse there is no way Nash can stop Westbrook from getting his in front of his hometown. Best of luck to whatever side you play. Might have a pro bowl pick for a few shekels.