HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

anybody on wiz tonight

i cant beleave im actually getting ready to do this but the wiz are probably the easiest play on the board tomorrow. They're better then min at every position and min is terrible and wiz were hell at home when they sucked now they're feeling themselves a little bit...this could get ugly and statistically speaking they should roll over the pups anyway

nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

wiz been playing really well as of late, since walls back in the lineup..But for them to be laying out 6 is a bit crazy....stear clear my friend

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

so you would take min+6 cause i cant...its called effort was gives more effort than anybody else in the east i watch these boys alot and they really care plus they're better than min. Min is not good i repeat min is not good

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Wash first game back at home after long sucessful road trip...careful

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    i cant beleave im actually getting ready to do this but the wiz are probably the easiest play on the board tomorrow. They're better then min at every position and min is terrible and wiz were hell at home when they sucked now they're feeling themselves a little bit...this could get ugly and statistically speaking they should roll over the pups anyway
    Absolutely, 100% with you on this one... Wiz played tough on this last road trip with wall back.. they come home and beat a banged up wolves team..

balt999
    balt999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I believe in the Wizard win tonight, but I'm not ready to lay that many points

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Pass on this bro.
    You know this is my team, but anytime a team is A: well under .500 and +5 point favs I fade. B: coming off road trip, the first game back home i usually fade or pass on all together.

Just my opinion! But I can't take my boys here. And min +6 is not the play so I say pass.