Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 23-jan-2013

ATS record 23-15
    Totals record 7-3

Here is a lil about today´s card:

Atlanta at charlotte +3.5: Originally line was at 5 , teh short handed Hawks visit the Bobcats, while charlotte is really bad the hawks are struggling with injuries and low performance, I would fade the Hawks if were not the bobcats, I don´t feel good betting money on them, will leave this alone.

Toronto at Miami: I don´t like to play games in DD, though I see a very good value here with the total for the game, Miami is scoring 105.8 at home , both teams run a similar pace plus the Raptors are not good on def away from home, My lean here Over 195.5

Detroit at Chicago: Pistons is 44.4% ATS on b2b, we all know how bad Cicago has been ATS at home playing a porr 22% ATS, even with those numbers I still see Chicago winning by 7 line is at 6.5 too close to make a call, I´ll pass.

Nets at Minnesota: Can´t see any clear path either on the ATS or the Totals, even I like the way Nets have been playing I still don´t trust them enough to make a play here, Pass.

LAkers At Memphis: Only 4pts do I have to lay vs the Lakers?, hmmm, First gotta be sure Memphis is not falling into pieces with all kind of distractions. Leave this alone.

Denver at Houston: how fast Vegas and ppl forgot that Houston was riding a longgggg losing streak, now thay are favorites, I know they play home where they have been playing a nice 61.9% ATS, have the gut feeling here that they will lose vs a better rounded team in the Nuggets, plus Denver is playing a nice 65.5% ATS in conference games, My lean Denver +3.

Hornets at Spurs: Hornets is playing their best basketball of the season, they are playing a great 68.4% ATS as a dog on the road, Spurs is a team that if they want they can blowout almost every team, question here is tonight´s is playing the high octane Spurs or the team we saw last monday vs 76ers.? I prefer to find out without putting money on it, I´ll pass.

Wizards at Utah: fthis game faces the best team ATS on the road Wizards 68.4% ATS and the best at home 70.6% Jazz, washington plays a superb 68.4 % ATS as road dog while Utah a nice 61.5% as home fav. being honest this game is too close to make a call, though I like the pace both teams use and the points both teams allow, My lean here under 194.

Suns at Sacramento: Ats seems as close as possible I see difference between these 2 team of no more than 1.5 points, what a I like here is the line at 203, even though both teams allow more than 100 pts per game away and at home, I see 2 teams playing a slower pace that I would imagine, My lean here UNder 203.

Indiana at Portland: Ohhh boy here comes the due factor(blazers), both teams play well inside, too much facts to conclude that line is too close to make a call, pass.

OKC at GState: Oklahoma on b2b, Big win yesterday, playing a team that is well rested and like to play a fast pace might be a factor for OKC and they could find themselves tired at the beggining of 4th qtr, .....despite of all those factors I don´t feel like betting against the best team in basketball at the moment. I´ll pass.

Will be back in 1 hr to post final plays.

GLTA

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

What part of Mexico do you live in?

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    What part of Mexico do you live in?
    San Luis Potosi

NittanyLionsFan

Oh I see. I moved to Puerto Vallarta for a while but hated it so came home last week. Getting a place in Playa Del Carmen early Feb.

Artieaa

Oh I see. I moved to Puerto Vallarta for a while but hated it so came home last week. Getting a place in Playa Del Carmen early Feb.
    Great, Playa is a nice place to live.!!!!!

NittanyLionsFan

Yeah a lot of friends are already there and they like it a lot, plus it has wayyyyyy better reviews than PV.

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Artie,
    I'm following you team picks. Tell me ... What do u think of Wizards in Utah tonight. They are cashing it in wr the window as of late. Covering at Denver, at Clips, in Portland, ... They seem like the best 10 win team out there and seem like Wall has brought this team to a higher level then Vegas gives then credit for. I like Wash +7. Am I missing something??

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Nice write ups bro loving the leans so far.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Puerto Vallarta is for ex-pats, old people and gay community.

Playa del Carmen is trendy, beautiful woman and white sands.

You made an excellente choice.

I have a condo in Playa.

Artieaa

Ok after running fnal numbers here are my plays for tonight:

Toronto at Miami Over 195.5
    Denver +3
    Wizards at Utah under 194.5

GLTA!!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by CakeMan View Post
    Artie,
    I'm following you team picks. Tell me ... What do u think of Wizards in Utah tonight. They are cashing it in wr the window as of late. Covering at Denver, at Clips, in Portland, ... They seem like the best 10 win team out there and seem like Wall has brought this team to a higher level then Vegas gives then credit for. I like Wash +7. Am I missing something??
    Utah is the best team ATS at home personally I saw better value playing the total, GL.

Artieaa

Yeah a lot of friends are already there and they like it a lot, plus it has wayyyyyy better reviews than PV.
    Indeed way better, I used to live in Playa worked 3 years at Puerto Aventuras.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by nappa View Post
    Nice write ups bro loving the leans so far.
    Let´s get ´em mate!!!!

Artieaa

3-0 for the night

ATS record 24-15
    Totals 9-3

Will start to look at tomorrow´s card

Have a good one!!!!

GLTA

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    San Luis Potosi
    Artie, your write ups are like a fine vintage wine.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Artie, your write ups are like a fine vintage wine.
    Cheers mate!!! appreciate

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    3-0 for the night

ATS record 24-15
    Totals 9-3

Will start to look at tomorrow´s card

Have a good one!!!!

GLTA
    damn i missed your plays ,keep going paisano .

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

What a great night
    Denver+3
    Miami over
    Utah under

Great job avoiding games that went the other way like Thunder and Bulls

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by nappa View Post
    What a great night
    Denver+3
    Miami over
    Utah under

Great job avoiding games that went the other way like Thunder and Bulls
    Thanks mate, lines were too close with my running numbers, when % of hitting is similar in both teams I prefer to walk away, ....working in today´s card , will be back later.