Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana/Golden State 11/29

Golden State -4
    Definitely making a play on the Warriors right now as the Pacers are wasting all of their energy trying to beat the lousy Trail Blazers... Back to back situation and the Warriors have beaten some real quality teams lately... The Pacers will fold up tomorrow night... The Warriors style of play is too up tempo for the Pacers... Get this line while it is @ 4... This is a steal!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the status of Davis ?

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Whats the status of Davis ?
    From the Warriors website...

INJURY REPORT
    Warriors:Baron Davis (strained right rib muscle) is doubtful

I know he is a key part of their offense, but I still think they run the Pacers out of the gym... I think the Pacers continue their trend here: alternating wins and losses... I just watched the entire game against the Blazers and they looked good tonight, but watch them fold up like a wet paper bag tomorrow night!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-28-06 at 11:35 PM.

bigboydan

Thats what I thought. If Davis is out tomorrow night then this game becomes extremely tough IMO, and i'll have to really have to pull out all the stops to find the edge in this one.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I doubt Baron will play. W's will be fine as long as Ellis and Biedrins get their minutes and as long as Nellie doesn't put Troy on Jermaine. Everybody is playing their role on this team and Nellie is distributing minutes to those that perform, not based on salary and/or experience and the team is thriving, because for once, their best players are on the court and not riding the pine.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Word just in that Baron is supposed to atleast play a little bit... I unloaded on the Warriors last night so I hope they absolutely put it to the Pacers...
    Let's Do This!

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Word just in that Baron is supposed to atleast play a little bit... I unloaded on the Warriors last night so I hope they absolutely put it to the Pacers...
    Let's Do This!
    Good luck, I have no money on it, but will be rooting for GS

moses millsap

After watching that first half, I think the Pacers have a 50/50 shot to pull this out and now have to cheer against my Warriors.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    After watching that first half, I think the Pacers have a 50/50 shot to pull this out and now have to cheer against my Warriors.
    Wow! WHAT A GAME! If I have to lose a bet, I sure like it to be when one of my teams wins... If the Pacers wouldn't have made Montae Ellis look like a fvcking All-Star then this game wouldn't have even been close... Can't believe the Pacers actually won both games of a back to back... WOW! I AM STILL AMAZED IN THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME! I guess this is why they don't just mail em in!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-29-06 at 11:57 PM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I had the Pacers +6 for the game.

I know OWNED came out pretty good on this one, as he was pretty much updating me on MSN. He cleaned up on the 2nd half.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    If the Pacers wouldn't have made Montae Ellis look like a fvcking All-Star then this game wouldn't have even been close...
    He will be an allstar sooner than later. This kid is for real, that was evident last year, but he didn't get a proper chance under Monty. Under Nellie, he is going to flourish.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    I had the Pacers +6 for the game.

I know OWNED came out pretty good on this one, as he was pretty much updating me on MSN. He cleaned up on the 2nd half.

I was sweating this game out big time there for a while in that 2nd quarter. I couldn't believe the Pacers won this game out right in the type of dramatic fashion like that.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Here are the highlights of that game last night, showing the two threes at the end of the game.

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...221_indgsw.asx

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I was sweating this game out big time there for a while in that 2nd quarter. I couldn't believe the Pacers won this game out right in the type of dramatic fashion like that.
    Dan, I was as shocked as you were that the Pacers won this game! The Pacers have never been known to win up tempo games like this one... Usually if they get in shootouts with teams they hang in for 3 quarters or so and then fold up... OWNED, I agree that Monty Elllis is going to be a stud in the league... HE sure gets my vote for a reserve spot on the West All-Stars... I don't care if the West is full of talented guards, this guy CAN PLAY!

bigboydan

P2M, If you watched the first half in the game you knew the Pacers were gonna cover. As both owned and myself mentioned above about those %'s in that first half you knew the Pacers were gonna cover the game.