HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

who's worst BOS or LAL

hard to beleave this was the finqls 3 seasons ago in 2010. Me personally i say the celtics..they have way more TALENT than LA. I mean lets all be real here after LA's starting 5 they have nothing. While bos on the other hand has the jet, sullenger, green and a hall of fame coach and their still under .500 IN THE EAST lol put em the west they'd have the kings rec lol saw what happend on their 4 gm west coast road trip last month. Lakers arent even that bad, they just have bad coaching. If phil jackson was caoching this team theyd be 10gms better look what happend when Dantoni left NY. PLEASE PPL CHIME IN im curious to see what yall think

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Right now you can't compare organizations. Celtics have a much better front office. Boston will be in the thick if it at the end like they always are.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

thick of it my ass they will be an 7-8th seed at best which means mia/ind/chi (knicks will lose div to brk) they lose in 5 max lol and thats being nice and thats if they make the playoffs

atc117
    atc117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Boston have a much better chance @ the playoffs. Boston > LAL

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Boston will struggle more next season with KG and PP being another year older.

Anyway, they will not win anything with his group. Just a waste of time to keep KG and PP.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Boston will struggle more next season with KG and PP being another year older.

Anyway, they will not win anything with his group. Just a waste of time to keep KG and PP.
    agreed DOC already talking about moving ppl out when he was ranting and now howard's being talked about in trade news...its gonna be an intresting month leading up to the trade deadline

tomvolt
    tomvolt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I think Lakers are much worse. I also think they are far more talented than the Celtics. The Celtics have only 3 really good guys. Two of them is old and the other one is inconsistent. Also the Celtics were this bad the same time last year but they still made it to the ECF and just 1 game away to reach the finals.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by tomvolt View Post
    I think Lakers are much worse. I also think they are far more talented than the Celtics. The Celtics have only 3 really good guys. Two of them is old and the other one is inconsistent. Also the Celtics were this bad the same time last year but they still made it to the ECF and just 1 game away to reach the finals.
    thats because rose went down lol chi with rose wouldve beat them in 5 gms lol cmon now