ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC/Clip Show OVER 200???

Is it just me, or does this look like too easy of an over?

primetimej
    primetimej's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

OKC and LAC are 3 and 4 in FG% Defense Respectively. Not saying its a def under, just saying these are two top defenses going at it.

ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by primetimej View Post
    OKC and LAC are 3 and 4 in FG% Defense Respectively. Not saying its a def under, just saying these are two top defenses going at it.
    Good call, thanks for the info man.

chrisj900
    chrisj900's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

im playing the over. they got 228 last time round. both teams have been averaging well over 100 and OKC opposition score an average of 107 according to my calculations. i also feel Clippers defense just isnt on top form right now

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

How can anyone make a bet on this over without fully knowing the extent of Paul's knee.

Still listed as D2D at the moment but if you watched the game (twice) against Golden State like I did you can see his ailing knee only truly flares up with less that 2.5 minutes left in the 4th.

I would wait before tip

noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Yea i like over too seems too good may just try and get sum live action on it bol

Pick'nParlays

why anyone would take this before we know Paul's status is killing me. Do people think the clip show scores more without him in the lineup? Even if he does play after coming off a B2B he wont get crazy run.

They shot 48% from the field yesterday..w/ Paul and with a big advantage in size. Do you guys feel like Bledsoe can be the facilitator. I sure don't his 20 minutes yesterday yielded 7 points on 3/5 shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    How can anyone make a bet on this over without fully knowing the extent of Paul's knee.

Still listed as D2D at the moment but if you watched the game (twice) against Golden State like I did you can see his ailing knee only truly flares up with less that 2.5 minutes left in the 4th.

I would wait before tip

Pick'nParlays

Now someone else make a simpleton comment about this being to easy of an over.

I agree it can go over. I just don't like it as much until I know who's playing
    Last edited by Pick'nParlays; 01-22-13 at 02:35 PM.

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

its going under reguardless of who plays

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I'd rather take OKC ATS.

Whenever I bet OKC Over's/Unders, Westbrook either has the game of his life, or misses jumpers like he is Reggie Evans

Whenever I bet against OKC Durant makes 3 pointers fly out of his ass. When I bet on OKC, Durant looks like he did in Thunderstruck

Team kills me. Jump shooting motherfukkin pansies