innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

MLK NBA Lakeshow special.

I mentioned yesterday the Lakers would be a play today and I am sticking to my guns.

First I see several lines that are off and its all personal interpretation as to what that means. Here is mine.

Houston -7.5 I have this at Houston -2.5.
    Houston is hurting for a win and the line is clearly inflated but Bobcats have been playing as a whole better. Tough to say here as you could make a case that the books want Rocket backers but I feel Houston does win this game SU. No play for me.

Hawks -8 I have this at Hawks -3.
    Clearly considering its MLK day and the timberpups are decimated with injuries the books are penalizing a Hawks team that has struggled lately. Hawks have owned these guys and if the books want to set up a trap game this would be a great spot. I just don't see how Timberpups with that line up can win without something fishy going on. No play for me

Knicks -3.5 I have this at Knicks -1
    While perhaps I am being bated here I do like the Nets with Knicks still missing Wallace and Felton. I think Brooklyn evens the series and wins this game straight up. I am use to seeing Inflated Knicks lines so I am not buying what the books are selling here. Play on Nets +3.5 for a conservative approach.

Bulls -1 I have this at Bulls -6.5 and that doesnt account for the b2b.
    I understand it is doubtful that Deng plays but this line as most Lakers lines is way off. The Bulls are not a team that can run the Lakers out of the building and the slower pace defensive type game is going to be just what the doctor ordered for the Lakers tonight. Play on Lakers ML +105

I am also adding a play on 76'rs +6 as they tend to cover the spread at home against SA and Its on TNT. More of a gut feeling than anything the line is pretty sharp as I have SA -6.5.

Final Card
    Nets +3.5
    Lakers +105
    76'rs +6

GL
    Last edited by innovation; 01-21-13 at 01:02 PM.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

love the lakers play

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Nets cashed.

Adding Portland -6. Too much love for the 5-0 ats Wizards against the 0-5 SU (last 5) Blazers. Really like the Blazers here.