PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Can I finally play the Lakers here?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Did you see the Lakers had a team meeting to "clear the air?" For most teams, these team meeting make a difference, but who knows what affect it will have on the Lakers. Memphis is also shorthanded from the trade, and Memphis is headed in the wrong direction. I don't know much about the Memphis situation, but trying to shed cap and trade players mid way through the season is not a smart move, especially when it is a playoff team.

RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Did you see the Lakers had a team meeting to "clear the air?" For most teams, these team meeting make a difference, but who knows what affect it will have on the Lakers. Memphis is also shorthanded from the trade, and Memphis is headed in the wrong direction. I don't know much about the Memphis situation, but trying to shed cap and trade players mid way through the season is not a smart move, especially when it is a playoff team.
    Take the Lakes plus pts. No doubt the books are counting on people fading them.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

I remember PR9 reporting the teams that held those kinds meetings.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

shitty lakers are straight up a lottery team!
    kobe and nash go retire before they loose their chance for hof due to washed up performance!!
    and that dirty coach doesn't even be allowed on a basket field!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Nope lol. Once again, they were not the play. Check back in March, they may be the play then.

First 12