SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

John Fina: Play Pacers at Portland

Play Pacers -2 at Portland

Game Time: 11/28/2006 10:00:00 PM

By: John Fina
    The Professional Handicappers League™. Serving the Sports Handicapping Industry Since 1996!

Having won the last five meetings between the two, the Pacers are the play tonight in Portland versus the Trail Blazers.

Today the Indiana Pacers will be on the road as they take on the Portland Trail Blazers. We will side with the Pacers minus the points.

The Trail Blazers have been struggling lately with a 2-7 record in their last nine games, and it's safe to say that the Pacers will take advantage of this poor Trail Blazers team. The Pacers have already proven they can beat the Trail Blazers having won the last five meetings between the two teams. Not only have the Pacers been able to beat the Trail Blazers in the last five meetings, but they have been able to do it by an average of 15.6 points per game.

The Trail Blazers might be at home today, however, this will be their third game in four days. This is a big advantage to the Pacers as the Trail Blazers are 11-22 ATS when playing their third game in four days, a trend that dates back over the last two seasons. We will lay the small number.

Play: Pacers -2

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Pacers is the only way I could play this game myself, but I will be passing on it.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Passing on this one, but I happen to like Portland.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I didn't have time to cap anything today, so suffice to say, Portland ML is on my sheet of plays for this evening.