A23C
    A23C's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to betting.. What site to use? Tips.

What websites do you guys use for NBA bets.. Im a low better, and I won't cash out often. I'm in Canada if that matters. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

A23C
    A23C's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to betting... NBA betting ..

hey everyone, im new to betting.. can anyone perhaps link me a guide that simplifies betting (lines, etc, etc).. Also i'm looking to NBA bet.. can anyone recommend me some websites. I'm going to bet low, not cash out frequently, and if it matters I live in Canada. Thanks

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I like Bovada. You should choose a reliable one that offers a good deposit bonus, since you won't be cashing out often.Make sure you know the rollover limits if there is one.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    I like Bovada. You should choose a reliable one that offers a good deposit bonus, since you won't be cashing out often.Make sure you know the rollover limits if there is one.
    does bovada actually pay u ive heard bad things

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

pinnacle Sports is absolutely the best. I'm from Canada, too. They don't give you any signing bonus, but you save you money each time you bet because they offer the lowest juice. Whenever I cashed out, I never had a problem.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    pinnacle Sports is absolutely the best. I'm from Canada, too. They don't give you any signing bonus, but you save you money each time you bet because they offer the lowest juice. Whenever I cashed out, I never had a problem.
    i wanna use pinny so bad all i hear are good things but im in the states so so much for that shit

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

So how does betting works in US? I'm glad i can just use whatever site pleases me.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dont use bovada. Worst book out there

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

I use bovada when my local isnt around or something like that. Cashed out a few times ranging from $300 to $1200 and never had a problem. Checks came within 2 weeks and was able to deposit it.

ptide1007
    ptide1007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

heritage

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

5dimes is by far the best for options for US players. bovada lines come out very late and they aren't as reliable. I've hear pinnacle is great but I'm in the US so I cant use them.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    I use bovada when my local isnt around or something like that. Cashed out a few times ranging from $300 to $1200 and never had a problem. Checks came within 2 weeks and was able to deposit it.
    Getting paid isn't the biggest issue there. They rarely ever post an early line. They wait until the market adjusts and will not give you an advantage of hitting an early line. And not being able to buy the hook or any points on most lines is lame too. At 5d you can buy almost anything...