HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

-$-hardcore-$- 1/20

ok im (8-5) i no thats not great but hey shit happens. Im not really sure about today because the #s say 1 thing but my heart says another. More than likley imma square it up today and just go with the better teams because in the long run thats how u win in basketball

LA-4 yes i know everything points to tor but IM F#CKING SICK OF PLAYING TOR AGAINST GOOD TEAMS look what happend 2 weeks ago against okc. Look what happend a couple nights ago aganst phi hell they were lucky to be in the gm against the bulls...Translation im done better on sorry ass teams cause there in good spots after last nights por/hou debacle im strictly betting the better team

OKC-1 KEVEN DURRANT...nuff said

BOS-1 i know my pistons either we blow them out or we lose by 5-10 points and im sorry bos coming off 2 b2b losses and det blew them out earlier this year...na ill fade bad boys here

These are just leans final plays coming in about an hour or so and go follow me on twitter @untouchableW4R

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

just playing LA -4.5 took Raptors twice last week and 3rd and 4th quarter blowups into OT buried me

ty for input

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by ticklz View Post
    just playing LA -4.5 took Raptors twice last week and 3rd and 4th quarter blowups into OT buried me

ty for input
    thats exactly what im saying the team cant be trusted and its the end of jan which means teams are actually starting to try so from here on out im just gonna play the better teams and live with it, plus HAS TO WIN they fighting fot the playoffs and gms against the like of tor are gms they have to bag

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lol ok bro go ahead and play the tor ml if u want too i find it funny how ppl talk about how bad LA is they still have a better rec than tor and on top of that shit ITS KOBE VS TOR

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok thank God i stayed away from the 1pm gm and im also gonna stay away from the rest of them as well and heres why. Statistically det/orl should win outright. Det should win by a lot and orl should edge it out at about 3-5 but i cant back DET OR ORL...period so im passing and i dont bet bos ever so f$ck it. As far as okc/den goes den will win but i have to play okc so im passing on that as well. GL to those of you who are betting