emriaz
    emriaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets are garbage

Worthless team! Everyone on that team is a scrub! Losing for no reason at all!! Losing to a team who's best players are injured! Complete bull

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

When a star player gets injured, always bet that team

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Ok, I get it. You lost the bet. Learn your lesson and stop betting on them til they turn it around. Their starters are playing too many minutes; they have only one reliable scorer in Harden, and he is beyond maxed out.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

They need some defensive help
    Can't expect to run n gun every fukkin game ...I mean they give up 600 pts/gm but somehow manage to score 650...can't survive on that.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Harden doesn't defend. Lin doesn't defend. Only Asik can rebound. Their PFs are weak defenders and rebounders. Their bench consists of only Toney Douglas as a good defender and he doesn't get minutes. Nothing the rockets can do, unless they decide to play zone.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Well I live in Houston and it trips me out that as big a city as we have and great economic climate that we don't put more money into our teams here. I'm just happy all 3 of our TX teams have won an NBA championship at least once which is not something every NBA team can say. Also happy that at least one of those teams is well known in both playoffs and has a good amount of wins in finals.

That being said, the Rockets need to put together a team that can do more than just barely make it to the playoffs if they even make it at all. They can't expect Harden to carry this entire team every game.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

They just played the 4th game in 5 nights.... the moral was low because of loosing streak, and the 3rd game of a serie of 4 games playing out...

I didn't got the balls to pull the trigger, but i can say to you, that for me the right play was playing Minnesota ATS or not to play...

emriaz
    emriaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think about lakers going under 204 tomorrow?

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by emriaz View Post
    What do you think about lakers going under 204 tomorrow?
    I am not a U/O gambler...

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

I was pounding my head all night while I watched Houston take that double digit loss to Minnesota.

How can you let two d-league players beat you like that in the fourth quarter?

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    When a star player gets injured, always bet that team
    Are you implying Nikola Pekovic is a star? Because the "star player" theory would apply to Kevin Love and he's been out for 8 games.

The Rockets should be more ashamed of the fact that they let a nobody (Chris Johnson) snag 6 rebounds and score 15 points. Dude was on the Wolves roster for a DAY! Oh, and Jeremy Lin is trash. It didn't help when Asik got himself 4 fouls in the 1st half, he's the only quality inside presence on the Houston roster.

RabidGolfer
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
    RabidGolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

I've been making money for a couple of weeks now fading the Rockets. The books will catch up as soon as the public sentiment does. Until then, don't whine about it; just make money on it. Same with the Washington wizards. Bottom line is the public thinks they suck, and they're actually really hot right now. Got to capitalize on those discrepancies While they last.