HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

-$-hardcore-$- 1/18

last night was great (2-1) ovr (5-1) i missed on my la-2 play but its ok cause the real la team coverd and so did ny so i came out on top last night. MIAMI ISNT THAT DAMN GOOD FOR THE LAST Fn TIME....ok now i can move on to today just had to get that out my system 1 last time.
    Here are todays leans

HOU+5 i actually like them to win this gm, IND goes on more scoring droughts then anyone in the NBA except atl and thats going to be there undoing tonight cause hou will bang with them for boards and harden will go nutz tonight after that dal gm he's pist and hou is due. 1 last note hou goes to the line more than any other team in basketball and ind loves to play physical..you do the math

OKC-4 Im not to confident in this play because DAL always plays them tuff and i mean always and they shouldve beat them in OKC couple weeks ago. Dallas has been playing great team ball latley and dirk is looking more like dirk every gm and the books will be out for blood tonight after ny/lac/mia all coverd last night. Now with that being said if the line moves to 5/5 1/2 ill take dal but if it stays at 4 i gotta play okc. Even tho i know the fix is probaly in

BOS-1-3 As long as avery bradly plays bos should win this gm but its bos on friday which mean nail bitters coming plus its vs chi whic are always good games. CHI is also due for a loss and BOS will wanna redeem themselvs after losing to NOH the other night and they were embarrassed by 11 last time by chi. Now if they OD and the line is BOs-4 1/2-5 ill take CHI

PHI-4 they have to win this game i mean they just have to they have 3 home gms and they just lost 1. The next 1s against SA which is a loss and im banking on phi not going 0-3 on a short homestand but i told myself a long time ago im not allowed to bet on PHI cause they cant score but tor on the road is never a bad thing to fade, so ill see how im feeling later.

These are just leans final plays coming later this evening and dont forget to follow me on twitter @untouchableW4R
    @untouchableW4R
    @untouchableW4R

Hawke
    Hawke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1041

The only play I like there is Philly over Toronto; surprisingly good line. The others...hell...you may as well flip a coin. Welcome to the NBA.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

agreed lol especially the bos/chi gm but like you said welcome to the NBA and i have to play 3gms so i gotta X out 1 of them most likley the bos gm i may just bite the bullet and play phi smh

easton1j
    easton1j's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Raptors win easy. By 10 or so

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok another winning night/broke even lol it wasnt easy but it never really is in this business (1-2) (6-3) ovr...wouldve had double if den wouldnt have tanked the damn gm smfh i had what i thought was the safest 8pt teaser EVER mem-1/SA-3/DEN-2...NBA where "amazing" happens. Will be posting plays for saturday so stay tuned and dont forget to follow me on twitter @untouchableW4R
    Last edited by HardCore; 01-19-13 at 12:06 AM.