HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Mia backers stfu

Listin everybody who took LA stop kicking yourself cause LA-2 was the right play for obvious reasons that i will point out shortly and mia backers please SHUT THE F%UCK UP FOREVER. Allow me to explain, yes LA only beat cavs/bucs but the NBA is about matchups and LA's bright spots are mia's weakness. miami cant rebound or defend the perimeter and what do the lakers do best rebound and shoot jump shots mainly 3's and they did hit 10 last night outta 22 not bad huh. Next miami sucks on the road how many of yall made money playing por/uta and we all new gs was getting pounded but even i though they could possibl win cause curry went out and that normally means MIA CRUISE MODE. So to laker backers its a bad beat plus THE PUBLIC POUNDED MIA and BOOKS GOT BURIED ALL DAY LONG..still cant beleave the ANGEL OF STERN didnt shine bright on his baby lakers

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

and im not done if miami is so great why is LA even cometetive in this game the real elite team OKC/SA murdered this laker team unllike the fradulant heat and the lakers pretty much playing for their season "literally" and at full strength are sposed to take that gm AT HOME ON TNT cmon ppl stop acting like the heat are great there the only elite team that gets 2/3 point lines against inferior opponents on the road OKC/SA/LAC WILL NEVER BE 2/3 ROAD FAVS ON NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES(LAC LOW LINES DONT COUNT CAUSE OF CP3 INJURY AND THE WHOLE STREAK SHIT BUT OUTSIDE OF THAT THEIR NOTHING LESS THAN 5 EITHER) hell even the knicks dont get that low of lines

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

line could have been lakers +8.5 and buried lakers people

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

well only a idiot doesnt but the 1/2 point and get em +9 but thats not the point. The whole point of my rant is MIA IS NOT THAT DAMN GOOD i mean do yall watch this team play i watch every gm here in miami and ive gon to several home gms and the team isnt that good. ppl are talking like the heat were the easiest play on the board against a laker team that matches up perfectly with them. That was probaly miamia's best road showing of the season. Theres a reason why smart cappers took ind/por/uta cause this team sucks on the Fn road and even at home they shouldve lost the the Fn mavs

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Umm because the Heat were on their 3rd game in 4 days plus b2b. Also their 6th road game in a row vs a lakers team at home off a day of rest. Duh. Clippers in Houston the other night same situation. And line was clippers +2 (2nd best team in the NBA) and Houston is . 500 team. Lakers suck ass dude is why we Miami backers made the right play.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 01-18-13 at 06:34 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

heat only care about certain games and barely try in reg season. playoffs though, that's different

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i agree in the playoffs is alot different but im just saying LA wasnt a bad play and if LA is that bad why is it a tie gm with 2mins left shouldnt LA got burried cmon ppl miami on the road is worst than LA orv hm or aw and the heat WILL NOT BEAT NYK BOS OR CHI(with rose) IN THE PLAY OFFS. Translation they get bounced in the 2nd round

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I understand your frustration but the NBA is all about matchups and situational plays. It has very little to do with how good or how poor a certain team is. You can't honestly sit here and say LA-2 was the "right play" because it was not. And it wasn't a "bad beat", it was what it was. It'd be like saying the other night when the Pacers lost to Orlando as 1 point favorites, that that was a bad beat, when anyone who knows anything about gambling that Orlando was the correct play in that particular situation. The Lakers had 2 good showings prior to this game with Miami but the fact still remained that they are a mediocre team at best this season. Even with the names Nash, Howard, Bryant and Gasol, they still have a TON of on the court issues that they need to work through...all in all they are not a very good team. They should not have been the favorites against Miami last night. A lot of people were fooled by the line, thats all.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    i agree in the playoffs is alot different but im just saying LA wasnt a bad play and if LA is that bad why is it a tie gm with 2mins left shouldnt LA got burried cmon ppl miami on the road is worst than LA orv hm or aw and the heat WILL NOT BEAT NYK BOS OR CHI(with rose) IN THE PLAY OFFS. Translation they get bounced in the 2nd round
    highly doubtful

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

from a betting standpoint your 110% right mia shouldnt have been dogs and im not even mad about losing last night i more so mad abut everyone acting like mia is that great and there not they just arent. If you watch them play they're not on the same level as nyk/lac/okc/sa they're not even in the same ball park and when BOS starts to try sometime in late feb they wont be able to beat BOS in a 7 gm series either. And if you watch the heat play you'll agree. Thats all im saying, MIA ISNT THAT GREAT

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lol yea ok imma bring this thread back up in may when they're going home and everybodys talking bout blowing up the heat and shipping bron bron back to clv

Pan43
    Pan43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3327

San Antonio defetead Lakers by single digit, and i am speaking for Gasol/Howardless Lakers and cut the too much hate on the heat please.

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

from a betting standpoint your 110% right mia shouldnt have been dogs and im not even mad about losing last night i more so mad abut everyone acting like mia is that great and there not they just arent. If you watch them play they're not on the same level as nyk/lac/okc/sa they're not even in the same ball park and when BOS starts to try sometime in late feb they wont be able to beat BOS in a 7 gm series either. And if you watch the heat play you'll agree. Thats all im saying, MIA ISNT THAT GREAT
    You're talking about some pretty elite company there in OKC, SA and this season I'll give you the Clippers and NYK. My argument with that however is that the teams you mentioned have failed to get it done when it's counted. On the big stage, when they NEED a win those teams havent gotten it. The Knicks have been disappointements for years. OKC and SA are complete powerhouses during the regular season but can't get it done come playoff time... For all of Miami's shortcomings, when the chips are down and their season is on the line, they delivered...albeit on the back of James. They may not be GREAT as you say, but they find ways to win when it counts. The regular season really doesn't mean much. As good as OKC, SA the Knicks and Clippers are this year they only thing that matters is the Playoffs... they could go undefeated during the regular season but get bounced in the first round of the playoffs...thats what people are going to remember. Miami doesn't have to be "that good" during the regular season. The Playoffs are the only time that counts.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Thats true thats damn true and thats why i dont like to bet them in the regualr season cause they're falling into that old pistons BS where they only care about the playoffs smh and thats why the pistons got bounced in the ECF 3 straight years cause they waited to long to turn it on. Buts cool cause as a bettor theres always gonna be teams like okc and sa and lac who go out there every night and give maximum effort and as gamblers thats all we can ask for cause if these teams do that then the #s we run will playout on the court and we'll do the kevin hart get money dance at the end of the night

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

WOW this guys an idiot! plz post plays so I can fade your crybaby a$$!

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

You shut up you little punk!! <== I love how Clint Eastwood says punk!

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    The Lakers suck pure plain and simple!

LeBron was on a tear from the start!

I took Miami +3 and didn't need to add the points but I am glad I did.

Now shut up and let mommy change your diapers!

Get over it Lakers suck! Clippers are the team in LA now!

I agree with you so that is why I quoted you!

hazeee
    hazeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 955

lol you are right about everything EXCEPT YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE LEBRON TRAIN.

and plus, heat weren't trying to let the Lakers kickstart their season with a win over them...

the intangibles...

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

While I understand why people could have taken the Lakers, the line made no sense.

Okay, the Heat are inconsistent on the road.

Okay, the Heat may have a rebounding issue.

But the Lakers FUKKING SUCK THIS YEAR. They shouldn't have been favorites. If you want a close line, sure, make it Heat -4, maybe even Heat -3 to make people double think and take the Lakers. The public was lopsided on the Heat. But making Heat +2.5 to +3 underdogs??

Why were the Heat favorites over teams like Golden State or the Utah Jazz? Why weren't they favorites over the Lakers? What have the Lakers done this year to warrant them being favorites?

I am still scratching my head on the line, and the fact that Vegas/Bookmakers shot themselves in the foot on this individual game for no reason.

All it did was fuk over sharps and sharp-wannabees looking at the line.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Fade lakers all the way to win. Miami is only toying around with testing on offence at the start of season, testing on defence now.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

and im not done if miami is so great why is LA even cometetive in this game the real elite team OKC/SA murdered this laker team unllike the fradulant heat and the lakers pretty much playing for their season "literally" and at full strength are sposed to take that gm AT HOME ON TNT cmon ppl stop acting like the heat are great there the only elite team that gets 2/3 point lines against inferior opponents on the road OKC/SA/LAC WILL NEVER BE 2/3 ROAD FAVS ON NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES(LAC LOW LINES DONT COUNT CAUSE OF CP3 INJURY AND THE WHOLE STREAK SHIT BUT OUTSIDE OF THAT THEIR NOTHING LESS THAN 5 EITHER) hell even the knicks dont get that low of lines
    LOL!!!!! man...not surprised though. so many slime balls in the states

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    Go look for my -$hardcore$- thread I post plays daily please fade me I dare u and who F@CK r u anyway

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

So you took a three point favorite at home, they lost by 9, and you still think it we the right play?

Lol ummm I would rather have the winning play, not the "right" play that loses.

LA isn't good. They ost by 9. It wasn't the right play. Quit trying to rationalize your loss and move on.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    LOL!!!!! man...not surprised though. so many slime balls in the states
    Wow really coming from a Canadian I'm not surprised lol

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Go look for my -$hardcore$- thread I post plays daily please fade me I dare u and who F@CK r u anyway
    Im someone who had Miami last nite and is laughing at you