HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

-$-hardcore-$- 1/17

ok last night was great. 3-0 cant ask much more than that. So heres todays mid-day play take it or fade it. Evening plays coming soon and dont forget to follow me on twitter @untouchableW4R

NY-5 I wanna play DET but there not at home and thats the only time they're playable so its knicks for me

As always good luck to those on my side and bad luck upon bad luck to those on the other side

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

ok ny was a nice start to the day lets finish the night out strong...final plays take em or fade em

LAC-5 penetrate all that vegas on min BS im rolling with the better team if it loses it loses ill live with it but min+5 cant live with that Fn shit and bye the way look what happend to the sharps that pounded DET earlier

LAL-2 lol @ whoever thinks miami rolls tonight...Ive said it before and ill say it again i live in miami and im plugged in and im telling yall the team is Fn flawed its not a lack of effort its a lack of talent and youth..translation mia will get out rebounded and leave LA shooters open all night and if they hit the damn shots la will win by 10+ beleave me it could get ugly and to all u so called sharps out there look at the mia money compared to LA money

As usual good luck if your on my side and farms full bad luck to all those on the other side

And dont forget to follow me on twitter @untouchableW4R