Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The Heat are an Easy Play In Golden State on Wednesday

People want to be sharp and take GS--I don't blame you, but this is not just another regular season game.

GS is always the type of team that gives Miami problems. With a plethora of shooters and guys that can really pass the ball. However, my main concern with the warriors tonight is curry. He's nursing an ankle and that's not good when you're playing a fast-break team like the Miami Heat. Chalmers is a guy that can often be exposed off the dribble because of his lack of foot speed on the defensive end. However, Curry won't give him too many problems off the dribble tonight. He'll mainly be a perimeter shooter if he does decide to play.

Wade and Bosh are pissed for not getting to play in the 4th quarter against the Jazz. The bench kind of gave those two a wake up call, that if they're not gonna bring it, Spoelstra is not scared to bench them. I think you're gonna see close to 80 points out of the big 3 alone tonight. With Bosh's length, the Warriors really have no answer for him with either Lee or that center who's name I can never pronounce. Expect D Wade to be really focused tonight and look to move the much bigger slowly THompson off the dribble and off screens both off the ball and on the ball. Lebron--well Harrison Barnes, while very athletic, just doesn't have the I.Q. at this point in his career to be able to defend a Lebron James for 4 quarters.

Expect Carl Landry to see a lot of minutes tonight. Jackson will put both he and Lee on the court at the same time in an attempt to match the speed of the Heat. Look for the MSU guy Green to also see some time on Lebron James. Not a good matchup either. Two rookies guarding Lebron primarily? No chance. No point of collapsing either.

David Lee is always a problem but one off night from him and the Warriors won't win any games against most teams in the league. THe guy is one of the most consistent players in the NBA. I'm not worried about Jack or a couple others off the bench besides maybe Landry due to his physical presence.

The main reason why I like Miami today is because of the way they lost to the Jazz. It's tough to measure when you're goign to get full effort from the Heat but tonight I can guarantee you that the big 3 will give their full effort and I'm telling you 80 points combined for the big 3 and then Chalmers 10-15 and the bench at least 15 and that's that. GS probably won't score more than 100 tonight.

Don't come in with "books are begging you to take Mia" because they're not. Miami is favored here for a reason despite their road woes and going against a red hot GS team at home.

I have over 6 bills on Miami spread between the spread and the ML and also a few bucks on Miami -9.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Good luck

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Well sir I just posted close to the same in less detail in another thread. Really like the Heat here....it's a play of the year type of play at -2. BOL

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Flawed conjecture. Try some sentences with the word rebound or Ezelli and Draymond Green in it in your rewrite analysis. You sure basketball is your expertise? Why not try handball.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Love the play GM - Lets get it !

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

lol

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

is this as sure a as Lakers winning west

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

are you going to take both the heat and lakers tomorrow night?

TwoWays

Maybe Bosh will get 2 rebounds tonight instead of 1 reb in 27 min vs. the Jazz two days ago, lol

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm not sure about that. I have GS, but I'm not sure about that either. The only reason I took this is for value - anyway, I'm a high frequency bettor with a very small edge, so this game is kind of weird.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to agree with Goat on this one!

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

If Miami is only a 3pt fav on the road, doesnt that say something???

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Didn't read lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

does anyone actually read these write ups?

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Didn't read lol
    Basically motivation. I'm motivated to pick some winners tonight so follow me, cause I hated the way I lazily picked winners yesterday.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    If Miami is only a 3pt fav on the road, doesnt that say something???
    GSW beat em 2 out of last 2 meetings,the line is spot on....................

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    People want to be sharp and take GS--I don't blame you, but this is not just another regular season game.

GS is always the type of team that gives Miami problems. With a plethora of shooters and guys that can really pass the ball. However, my main concern with the warriors tonight is curry. He's nursing an ankle and that's not good when you're playing a fast-break team like the Miami Heat. Chalmers is a guy that can often be exposed off the dribble because of his lack of foot speed on the defensive end. However, Curry won't give him too many problems off the dribble tonight. He'll mainly be a perimeter shooter if he does decide to play.

Wade and Bosh are pissed for not getting to play in the 4th quarter against the Jazz. The bench kind of gave those two a wake up call, that if they're not gonna bring it, Spoelstra is not scared to bench them. I think you're gonna see close to 80 points out of the big 3 alone tonight. With Bosh's length, the Warriors really have no answer for him with either Lee or that center who's name I can never pronounce. Expect D Wade to be really focused tonight and look to move the much bigger slowly THompson off the dribble and off screens both off the ball and on the ball. Lebron--well Harrison Barnes, while very athletic, just doesn't have the I.Q. at this point in his career to be able to defend a Lebron James for 4 quarters.

Expect Carl Landry to see a lot of minutes tonight. Jackson will put both he and Lee on the court at the same time in an attempt to match the speed of the Heat. Look for the MSU guy Green to also see some time on Lebron James. Not a good matchup either. Two rookies guarding Lebron primarily? No chance. No point of collapsing either.

David Lee is always a problem but one off night from him and the Warriors won't win any games against most teams in the league. THe guy is one of the most consistent players in the NBA. I'm not worried about Jack or a couple others off the bench besides maybe Landry due to his physical presence.

The main reason why I like Miami today is because of the way they lost to the Jazz. It's tough to measure when you're goign to get full effort from the Heat but tonight I can guarantee you that the big 3 will give their full effort and I'm telling you 80 points combined for the big 3 and then Chalmers 10-15 and the bench at least 15 and that's that. GS probably won't score more than 100 tonight.

Don't come in with "books are begging you to take Mia" because they're not. Miami is favored here for a reason despite their road woes and going against a red hot GS team at home.

I have over 6 bills on Miami spread between the spread and the ML and also a few bucks on Miami -9.
    Hope you do better than BigDeemer did when he was all over the Heat in their last loss to the Jazz

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think no coin might be onto something. I have a hard time believing this is a real person...

sbrhgary
    sbrhgary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I tend to agree with Goat on this one!
    Law of averages will eventually get you to agree with Goat on a Miami or Laker game.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

The heat are a team with real flaws. They are not losing because they are lazy, so im not sure motivation is a big factor.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Talkin in bold doesnt make u cool bro

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    are you going to take both the heat and lakers tomorrow night?

sheepz
    sheepz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have to agree with you on this 1, even tho heat have burnt me alot lately but even with GS playing so well, my main factor is curry.
    He redid his ankle and is questionable, without curry heat walkover GS, they need his skill and leadership without it and heats motivation they'll get rolled

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Win or lose, great writeup Goat.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

actually, Heat do seem like a decent play tonight. they probably are thinking, get this one tonight... beating the Lakers tomorrow will be easier

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Thanks Sando. You're the man.

Curry out.

Miami -4 now and -180. Warriors are fukked.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Thanks Sando. You're the man.

Curry out.

Miami -4 now and -180. Warriors are fukked.
    reminds me of chris paul being out and crushing grizzlies and rockets. warriors arent as deep as clippers tho.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    reminds me of chris paul being out and crushing grizzlies and rockets. warriors arent as deep as clippers tho.
    Heat would beat GSW even with Curry tonight...............

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

El Heat!

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat can win anytime they want. Their purpose is to win the Championship, which is a lock if they stay rested and healthy. Thus, winning tonight is optional. Being on the road, out West, playing lackadaisical, against a non conferrence oppponent, possible internal coach/player conflict, worst rebounding team in the League going against one of the top rebounding teams, and if that's not enough for you get this ... the overwhelming foolish majority is giving the points. Miami now not only has to win, they have to by 5, which means for teasers to lose they have to win by 10. I'm not seeing the Heat winning by double digits tonight. I'm not seeing the Heat win at all, yet, I'll take the 4 to avert any buzzer beater.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Wish they win tonight I can pound Lakers tomorrow night.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

heat have so many glaring problems i dont know how you people can bet them anymore.

cant rebound, chalmers is trash, bad free throws, cant defend, wade is not the same anymore. oddly enough lequit seems to be the only one who brings it every night.

mabbmike
    mabbmike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

no curry and lebron about to become the fastest player to 20,000 should seal it

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

looking good so far

TwoWays

Wait til Lebron sits and Wade starts playing hero ball

12 Last