Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

JAN 16th > NOBODY be fooled... ORLANDO (+1.5) over INDIANA

1) INDIANA not rested..*4th game in 6 nights

2) just played last night, (overplayed in fact). Hardly missed a shot

3) IND Road record is 9-12, people keep thinking of "home Pacers", the game is in ORL.*i know they killed last night on road, but i doubt they have that same funk twice on road in two nights. Pacers are not the Clippers.

ORLANDO should hold the fort tonight... when the Magic get hot, they play pretty well

GL all, whatever you do.

StickyCharas
    StickyCharas's Avatar Become A Pro!

the line is so fishy and i think you are bang on

Ratzz

seriously, when the much better/hotter team is barely favored... i think we ALL know what's up.*

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Orlando playing the first game back home off of a road trip... have allowed 100+ points in 7 or their last 8 games (3 of 4 at home)... is winless at home against similar opponents (BKN, BOS, CHI)... no Pacer starter played more than 31 minutes last night... books have factored obivous fatigue spots into their lines all year, do you really think it would be 1.5 under normal circumstances? Pacers win this game straight up more often than not

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    Orlando playing the first game back home off of a road trip... have allowed 100+ points in 7 or their last 8 games (3 of 4 at home)... is winless at home against similar opponents (BKN, BOS, CHI)... no Pacer starter played more than 31 minutes last night... books have factored obivous fatigue spots into their lines all year, do you really think it would be 1.5 under normal circumstances? Pacers win this game straight up more often than not
    all these factors aside.. Orlando still wins this game..

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

we'll see i'll take the better team though when there are negative factors for both sides

Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I vehemently disagree. Even if I was unsure with going with the Pacers, I do not take the Magic in any shape or form in this game. Banking on a situation bet is extremely risky when clearly the Pacers are more talented in every facet, not to mention that have done decently in back-to-back situations. While the Pacers are 9-12 on the road, Magic are only 7-12 and without a lot of key players tonight. And most of their road struggles have been against good teams. Their last lost to an extremely inferior team on the road was against the Timberwolves on 11/9/12.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

magic have won like 1 game in the last 10.

I'll take the "square" play and roll with indy to win the game.

Ratzz

Go Madge *

Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I hate being wrong, but I was wrong. Ugh, what an ugly performance by the Pacers.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_Fitta View Post
    I hate being wrong, but I was wrong. Ugh, what an ugly performance by the Pacers.
    sorry you were wrong bud... i thought it looked really good, so i tried to get people over...

get it back tomorrow... Cheers and GL

StickyCharas
    StickyCharas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job man

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Too bad I only saw this thread by now... very sharp dude! keep posting on SBR your plays when you spot some good ones like this