BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

LeBron back to Cleveland in 2014

This is picking up steam. Still a season and a half away, but would be epic.

Chris Broussard was quoted saying if he had to bet, he would bet he will return to Cleveland in 2014.

As a diehard Cavs fan, I said this when he left... He will comeback after a ring or two. He really loves Cleveland and Akron.

Him and Kyrie could be lethal.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

hell no penetrate that shit

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I would love to see it. Cleveland gets fukked enough, its about time they catch a break.

Him and Kyrie would be scary good, then again Lebron and a bunch of middle schoolers are scary good.

BigDeem5

The hate for him would still be present and things Gibert said were way out of line...

But could it be a reconciliation?

They would be top team in east. Talk about a matchup - Westbrook durant vs Kyrie n lbj

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully it happens.
    Would love to see him catch another ring this year and the next.
    Go back to Cavs...Get best regular season record then just lay down in the finals.
    Tell Gilbert to go fukk himself and tell him to never speak bad about LBJ again and retire.

Just to come back to the Bulls and win 3 more titles.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    The hate for him would still be present and things Gibert said were way out of line...

But could it be a reconciliation?

They would be top team in east. Talk about a matchup - Westbrook durant vs Kyrie n lbj

you've gotta be kidding....the second he decides to come back, all of Cleveland will come running to him. He was all that city ever had and may have in the future.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I don't think they would compliment each other as well as everyone is automatically assuming (Irving and James). Unless Irving becomes a 2 guard. He's their point guard right now, and we all know how LeBron likes to play.

My money is on LeBron staying in Miami. Still has unfinished business and he knows he is 10x more likely to win more rings if he stays.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    This is picking up steam. Still a season and a half away, but would be epic.

Chris Broussard was quoted saying if he had to bet, he would bet he will return to Cleveland in 2014.

As a diehard Cavs fan, I said this when he left... He will comeback after a ring or two. He really loves Cleveland and Akron.

Him and Kyrie could be lethal.
    Bigdeem, are you from/in Cleveland? I am. I hated him when he left and still kinda do..but I understand him leaving but not how he did it. I know to take anything CB says with a grain of salt tho. In the back of my mind and lebrons, I think he will entertain coming back. It will be a great situation. We suck this year so we will yet again get another top 5 pick. He wants to redeem himself. And to speak of unfinished business....I think he'll say exactly that if he decides to come back. I say 70/30 he comes back home. He will have a ton of young talent to come back to and HOPEFULLY we'll make A FA splash.. Not named Antwan Jamison.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Tooooooo early to tell. If this rumor is "picking up steam", it might just be a ploy by LBJ and his boys to get the Heat to step up and acquire someone that can actually grab a rebound or two a game.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    Bigdeem, are you from/in Cleveland? I am. I hated him when he left and still kinda do..but I understand him leaving but not how he did it. I know to take anything CB says with a grain of salt tho. In the back of my mind and lebrons, I think he will entertain coming back. It will be a great situation. We suck this year so we will yet again get another top 5 pick. He wants to redeem himself. And to speak of unfinished business....I think he'll say exactly that if he decides to come back. I say 70/30 he comes back home. He will have a ton of young talent to come back to and HOPEFULLY we'll make A FA splash.. Not named Antwan Jamison.
    Very sharp. From Akron. Loved te guy and still love him. Helluva a player I think it's 50 50

Melda

Yeah i totally respect him and his decision, just not "the decision". If one person didn't welcome him back with open arms they're ludicrous. Winning trumps everything and we haven't won jack shitt

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

I'm from Cleveland, loved the guy when he was here but even knowing that him, Kyrie, and hopefully Dion Waiters could be sick together, I don't think I'd want him back.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    I don't think they would compliment each other as well as everyone is automatically assuming (Irving and James). Unless Irving becomes a 2 guard. He's their point guard right now, and we all know how LeBron likes to play.

My money is on LeBron staying in Miami. Still has unfinished business and he knows he is 10x more likely to win more rings if he stays.
    Not saying he is coming back to CLE, but Miami's window will be closing fast. They have to dump Bosh this summer, and Wade is clearly in major decline. Will be far better teams for Lebron to join, including Cleveland.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

yea right to anybody from clv that says they wouldnt want him back if lebron demanded a trade to clv right now or even confirmed it for 2014 there would be witness billboards re-hung and welcome back shirts on every soul in clv penetrate OUTTA HERE WITH THAT WE DONT WANT HIM BACK SHIT

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sorry, but nobody who's ever lived outside of Cleveland loves Cleveland.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Gilbert selling the team?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

hes gonna go to NY and play w melo and amare

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

wow, that would be fantastic.

but i'd think it's more likely that irving (or john wall or similar) ends up in miami (or LA) at some point (don't know all the contract timing issues) to replace dwayne wade.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

no way will he go back to cleveland

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

There is 0.1 change Lebron goes to Cleveland in 2014. 0,1 chance. I can't believe you guys even think that would happen.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

People really take what Chris Broussard says for real?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

this will never happen....patheic cavs fans hoping it would.

This team is not significantly better than the team he left.

They have pretty much same players except irving.

Just irving and lebron are not enough to win a championship.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Why would anyone willingly go to the shithole called Cleveland? Better chance of him in a Laker uniform.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Not saying he is coming back to CLE, but Miami's window will be closing fast. They have to dump Bosh this summer, and Wade is clearly in major decline. Will be far better teams for Lebron to join, including Cleveland.
    I haven't heard one thing, or read one fact as to why the Heat would need to dump Chris Bosh this summer.

And I think you're completely wrong about Wade's decline. He may be past his prime, but he has a few good years left in him without a doubt; before I would classify him as being in "major decline". He's shooting the best FG percentage of his life this season and still averaging over 20 points per game. Just barely off his career rebounding and blocking numbers. Came up huge in the postseason last year. He is realizing that as as he gets older, he can't go 100% all the time now. The Heat are obviously saving up for the postseason. To say that he is "clearly in a major decline" after watching the first 35 games of the regular season is crazy.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Cavs fans should feel like they're getting sloppy seconds if he came back, knowing that he gave the prime years of his basketball skills to another city.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Miami will have to dump a big salary after this season or pay a really big luxury tax bill. Either Bosh or Wade is going bye bye.

Melda

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Miami will have to dump a big salary after this season or pay a really big luxury tax bill. Either Bosh or Wade is going bye bye.
    Grits n Gravy Kanzaz City Mizzouri

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Chris Broussard is from Cleveland , some wishful thinking on his part. I can see him going back there the last couple years of his career and if they change ownership.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Gilbert is a slave owner.. No way Bron will come back to that thit piece of shit owner.. Heat all the way until retirement...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where will LeBron take his talents in 2014?

Back to Cleveland

43.3%

He'll remain in Miami

39.8%

Los Angeles

11.3%

Other

5.6%

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Miami got to the finals 2 years in a row. How many times do I have to tell you that Miami is the best team in the league in a 7 game series.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    you're clueless if you think Wade is leaving South Beach. He is staying in Miami til he retires. Wade and Bron will play together until Wade is gone. Watch.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I don't understand how any Cavs fan can say they don't want LeBron James? Whether he slept with your wife or rubbed you the wrong way, you want LeBron James on your team. Saying no to a guy who will finish as one of the greatest of all time is just foolish.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

50% - Heat; 50% - Lakers.. No way he'll come to back to Cleveland with a racist owner like Gilbert..

12 Last