sportfinny15
    sportfinny15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Miami - 2.5

I just can't see the heat losing in this spot, I may be wrong but any thoughts?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Yeah, I think everyone that is on Utah tonight is going based on what makes sense...but everyone who is on Miami, including myself is going based on the fact that this is a good spot for Miami.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'd like the heat to win but have REALLY laid off NBA. hockey starts this weekend!!!

there's better games on the board.

majek
    majek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like this play mate.
    Good luck!

Leo818
    Leo818's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportfinny15 View Post
    I just can't see the heat losing in this spot, I may be wrong but any thoughts?
    Yep gotta go with Miami, I just really can't see them losing here.

sportfinny15
    sportfinny15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Me either, I think they are still looking to make up for that terrible loss in Portland a few nights ago, they made an example out of the Kings and I expect more of the same tonight

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

That's what I'm hoping. Saw -2.5, didn't pull the trigger, went to -3 and took it. Hour later goes back to -2.5 and I had to put more on it. Utah a wary team just getting back home after road trip and several games the last week. Heat by 7+ I'd think.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    i'd like the heat to win but have REALLY laid off NBA. hockey starts this weekend!!!

there's better games on the board.

are you any good capping hockey?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

How come the line hasn't moved up to -3 or -3.5? Heat has been getting pounded all last night and all day today......yet the line hasn't budged off 2.5.

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    How come the line hasn't moved up to -3 or -3.5? Heat has been getting pounded all last night and all day today......yet the line hasn't budged off 2.5.
    Books want money on MIA, u know what that means..

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

guess what. portland opened as a 3.5 pt dog. public banged miami hard yet it still moved to -3. you think its just an error that miami is only a 2.5 rd fav? money is on the home dogs. suns+5 jazz+2.5

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    are you any good capping hockey?
    Typically solid. I find its the best spots to make cash with so many good dogs but I'm going to start the season small being that we're on a lockout shortened season. Football I'm solid with too, basketball is the hardest to cap for me personally, I started solid but went south.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Past results aren't indicative of future results. I love that so many people think that because a different game against different teams went one way that it must be the same days later. Heat aren't playing Portland on a Thursday night tonight, they're playing the Utah Jazz on a Monday night. Lebron James isn't missing a shot tonight because his team is only a 2.5 point favorite, Millsap isn't making that jumper because he knows in the back of his head his team is a 2 point underdog. The fact so many people think professional athletes play based on a set gambling line is hilariously simpleminded. I'm guessing Baltimore won on Saturday because they wanted to win, not because people had them at +9.5.