Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

NBA 2012 - 2013 Official Cover 4 Thread " Write Ups and Picks All season Long."

Alot of Nba action tomorrow.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

This might possibly be the worst write up I have ever read!

Cover4

Nba action Play of the Day........

Rockets @ Celtics

Look for the Celtics to pressure James Harden and Jeremy Lin early, this is a game in which the light it up west coast run and gun shoot in dunk in your face and allow points all day long gets shuts down and held to a minimal by the aging old men. The Celtics in truth is a good defensive squad who have played exceptionally well thanks to a few young chips and the added air force of Jason Terry to replace the left handed rain men Ray Allen. In a game that could go any way in the toughest place to possibly play in the NBA. Look for the physical defense of Boston to hold this game Under 202. Boston was able to disrupt the flow of Carmelo , look for the physical defense to attempt to do the same to the high profile Rockets. The Under is the play here. GL Cash!
    Last edited by Cover4; 01-11-13 at 02:20 PM.

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got any strong plays for 1H over/unders? I'm not seeing a lot of good plays aside from Bulls/Knicks being over 95.5

I think Rockets/Celtics will go over even though my numbers are telling me under. Regardless, I'm not betting on the Celtics for a while.

Bobcats/Raptors I think will be over
    Pistons/Bucks over
    Cavs/Nuggets over
    Blazers/Warriors over

Might just go with those 5 plays for the day and hope I at least go 2-2-1 haha

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

If it the Raps is High scoring, especially in the 1st 1/2, it's likely to be close?
    within 2-3 points, maybe 6 or 7 with fouls at the end.

Cover4

Half Time Play Brooklyn

Brooklyn at the half, Phoenix is weak on the inside, look for brooklyn to use this to their advantage all night. Go with Brooklyn -4 at the half. Under has a good shot of cashing also if you want to parlay, experienced guard Williams will feed the ball to lopez all night be weary of a blowout if you are on the props.