HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

-$-hardcore-$-

ok last night didnt go to good i went 2-2 which is even but i expect better. Tonight's card is pretty simple but havent completely decided yet here are my leans

NYK+5 1/2- The knicks arent that bad without carmelo honestly they blew out miami and played phx and sac close on the road 2weeks ago so asking them to stay within 5 of a team that is off challenged isnt asking for much. Pluse this could be a letdown for ind after beating the heat. And lastly melo isnt playing on a national televised gm. Trust me Stern will make the call just like last nights LAL/SA scandle.

DAL+2 1/2- Dirk Dirk and more Dirk...nuff said he's not losing to sacramento lol he's already disgusted that they have the same record, did yall hear his 8th seed comments. I expect Dirk to go off tonight cause theres no 1 there to gaurd him and mayo and VC will be open all night.

MIA-3- I know its square but is it really i mean the squares normaly play the better team right? and we all no portlands the better team lol outside of Lebron there better at every position and yes ill take wesly mathews ovr this old and pathetic always crying cause i cant get to the line wade. I mean ive seen wade literally sit on his ass and argue with a ref cause he didnt get a call on 1 of his circus shots. Now back to the point heat roll tonight. No specific reason for the pick im just picking it. And honestly i like making pics for no reason cause those are the 1s that hit. When u spend a day capping and make the perfect play that makes since "AMAZING" happens and you get buried

Just leans will post official plays later

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Ok ppl take it or fade it tonight's plays

NY+6

DAL+3

MIA-2 1/2

gl tonight to everyone who has my plays to those on the opposing side better luck tomorrow. May the angel of Stern shine bright upon my plays tonight