Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico jan-10-2013 :)

Here is how I see today´s card:

Knicks at Indiana -5: I know Indiana is playing their best basketball at the moment and the Knicks are without Anthony, Felton and Wallace, but line is too high in my opinion, Indiana is playing a 40% ATS after a win vs 66.7% ATS from Knicks after a loss, in conference games Knicks is playing a 61.6% ATS vs 52.6% from Indiana, I see a very close game decided by 1 or 2 pts. My lean here is Knics +5, let´s remember Indiana is coming of a big win against Miami and they may come flat tonight.

Dallas at Sacramento -2: For Dallas is a b2b on the road, they are 44.4% ATS in b2b vs the poor 33.3% from Kings after 2 days off. Sacramento is playing better even though they are riding a 2 games losing streak by blowouts. I see a game decided by 2pts since line is 2 I will leave this one alone.

Miami at Portland +3: I know some ppl may think line is not correct but I see the line where it´s suposed to be, Miami is playing a 44.4% ATS after a loss vs 53.3% from Portland after a loss ATS. What I like more here is the lovely 80% ATS from the Blazers as home dog vs the ridiculous 30.8 % from Miami as road fav, Miami has not shown anything on the road so my lean here is Blazers +3.

These are just first sights and leans, final plays will be posted later on.

GLTA

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Let's get this.

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Hi Artieaa...I didn't imagine you thought indiana and knicks will be close...anyway I'll stay away from that match...good luck!!!

Artieaa

Ok after running numbers again and again I will play:

Knicks +5.5
    Portland +3.5

GLTA

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    Hi Artieaa...I didn't imagine you thought indiana and knicks will be close...anyway I'll stay away from that match...good luck!!!
    well I expect a very close game, Gl to you as well!!!!

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

good luck amigo.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    good luck amigo.
    Thanks, gl to you as well!!!

Artieaa

Record for the night 2-0
    Overall 20-7

Already looking at tomorrow´s card very interesting plays fpr tomorrow.

GLTA have a good one !!!!!

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Great reads man!! Everyone else had Miami tonight. Suspicious ending to the Knicks game lol. And you were right to stay away from the Mavs game...That game was crazy. I would of lost if I went ahead and bet the under, it only went over cause of OT.

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

great work! ..Fortunately I stayed away from indiana..my handicap was 4.5..italian bookmakers suck .. (76 - 81 right?) (becouse I would have tailed you,of course, I would have not betted on indy -4,5..)
    Last edited by Italy; 01-11-13 at 04:14 AM.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    Great reads man!! Everyone else had Miami tonight. Suspicious ending to the Knicks game lol. And you were right to stay away from the Mavs game...That game was crazy. I would of lost if I went ahead and bet the under, it only went over cause of OT.
    Thanks mate was a crazy night, but hey!!! always happen on thursdays just as in the NFL thursdays are weird.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    great work! ..Fortunately I stayed away from indiana..my handicap was 4.5..italian bookmakers suck .. (76 - 81 right?) (becouse I would have tailed you,of course, I would have not betted on indy -4,5..)
    thanks mate !!!!