Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 Strong Plays for Wednesday

Atlanta Hawks -4: The Hawks have been on a skid for a bit but are by far the better team. I went to the game with the Cavs and the Wizards around Xmas time and realized really how bad they are. Without Varejao they are by far the worst team in the NBA. On top of that, their home record (3-12) is worse than their road record, and Atlanta boasts a decent road record (9-7). I look for a bounce-back effect.

Phoenix Suns +9: The Suns have been doing very poorly ATS and in general. I know there is no Nash but historically the Suns own the C's. They have won the last 4 out of 5. The line has finally shifted to more accurately reflect the Suns troubles and the Celtics recent three game winning streak. The Suns road record (2-15), however, does not reflect their road record ATS (8-9). I feel 9 is too many to be laying for the Celtics.

Chicago Bulls -6: The Bucks got their "win with the new coach" game out of the way. Chicago has been playing well as of late while the same cannot be said for the Bucks. If the Bulls play shutdown defense the Bucks are the type of team that settles for poor jumpshots (Monta Ellis anyone?) and will get all discombobulated. It will also be interesting to see how they are coached when they end up down by 10 in the 4th quarter.

I believe 2/3 of these should hit but no promises. Good luck fellas

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Well which 2 of the 3 are you most confident in?

Tofudog

Im not really sure which two... the play I am the most confident in is the Hawks on the road. CJ Miles and Daniel Gibson are questionable for tonight as well

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

phx+9s a trap bos might roll over them like they did ind last week avery bradly makes a difference trad carefully

Tofudog

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    phx+9s a trap bos might roll over them like they did ind last week avery bradly makes a difference trad carefully
    Yeah I'm aware of that. Im betting on them keeping it close versus a blowout. I feel like some games with spreads like that are decided by a few points or Boston wins by 20.. I feel the chance of Suns keeping it close is higher than the blowout though..

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Bucks and Celtics