RatMAn2787
    RatMAn2787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Toronto -4.5

Can someone convince me why I shouldn't take Toronto here? Philly looked terrible last night vs. Brooklyn and had to travel to Toronto.

UK_gixxer
    UK_gixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

do it.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

im pondering that pick right now im trying my hardest to convince myself otherwise...its tor or no play

vincereyes
    vincereyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

raps fan here

toronto always struggle when they play philly. holiday will be a matchup nightmare for jose and nick young off the bench just won't be denied by any of the raps wing players. thad young has always been a hard matchup for tor to take on and hawes way too smart and strong for the raps bigs. if you watched how cousins manhandled ed davis and co. you will know they are gonna get killed inside again tonight. and no I am not saying hawes and lavoy allen and young are comparable to cousins but still.

philly ML for me here

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i feel u thats kind of what scares me is phi's beat yall 2x this season even tho 1 didnt count raps where up by like 12 with 5mins to go in phi and lost lol so idk i really dont its raptors or no play and im going with no play

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Raps roll here tonight. Last 2 teams they've played on a back to back got destroyed.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by vincereyes View Post
    raps fan here

toronto always struggle when they play philly. holiday will be a matchup nightmare for jose and nick young off the bench just won't be denied by any of the raps wing players. thad young has always been a hard matchup for tor to take on and hawes way too smart and strong for the raps bigs. if you watched how cousins manhandled ed davis and co. you will know they are gonna get killed inside again tonight. and no I am not saying hawes and lavoy allen and young are comparable to cousins but still.

philly ML for me here
    good write up, might tail. sixers on a skid and cannot afford to not put forth some effort here tonight

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

If raptors are going to make a push for the playoffs, they must win the 3 remaining games in this current home stand (Sixers, Bobcats, Bucks). And they know it. So they might come out firing in this one. I like the under on the total.

vincereyes
    vincereyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    If raptors are going to make a push for the playoffs, they must win the 3 remaining games in this current home stand (Sixers, Bobcats, Bucks). And they know it. So they might come out firing in this one. I like the under on the total.
    i see them beating the cats, but if they can win one of the other two games, this 3-game streak is a W for me