pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    now that shit was rigged BIG TIME wow im still stunned really the spurs turn the ball over like 5 times in 2mins and forget how to rebound n play D then only win by 3 after being up 15 wow all within 3mins
    rigged David stern called tony parker during the TV timeout and told him to throw the ball out of bounds

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

probably did cmon man how else can u explain the last 5mins of that gm

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

WOWWWWWW you know what he probaly did remember they did have a long tv/TO delay where stern made a couple calls and read them the script. It may sound crazy but it make sense

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Take good with bad. Im not really a big "game is rigged" guy. Some games may be but you never will know either way. I mean I did get lucky to get Suns cover tonight. They made a jumpshot with 4s left in 4th to lose by 8 instead of 10. So some probably would say that game was rigged too.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    WOWWWWWW you know what he probaly did remember they did have a long tv/TO delay where stern made a couple calls and read them the script. It may sound crazy but it make sense

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

honestly hot wings i think there all rigged its the only sport that u can actually rig on a constant bases cause of shady refs and players wanting extra money and that damn stern wanting good story lines for his national tv gms...call me crazy but i think vegas is taking as much money from us now while they can cause they know every Fn NFL favorite will cover this weekend gb might as Fn well be the favorite so itts all good i aint mad bout it its a business

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

It's very hard to explain the Spurs dominating then falling to sleep in the 2nd and 4th quarters. They were not playing any defense and letting LA get easy layups. There was one play with about 2.5 minutes to go where Spurs players wasn't guarding anyone. They all were guarding air. That shit right there was very questionable. Then Stephen Jackson??? You're up double digits and you blow a gasket to help the run? It looked to me like they were keeping it close either subconsciously or planned.

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    rigged David stern called tony parker during the TV timeout and told him to throw the ball out of bounds

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Spurs do weird shit all the time for no apparent reason.

This is like the fourth or fifth backdoor Laker cover on national TV this season.

easton1j
    easton1j's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I know sometimes its not as exciting to watch, but to make easy money stick with the NCAA. Do you know the percentage of home favs that cover close spreads?? Its penetrating HIGH!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Guys, they were up big time during the game. Why would they want to beat a spread for you guys. They slowed down and wanted to bring home the win, that' all. They were surprised it was getting so close again and didn't manage to get one gear up again. You see this all the time.
    And don't even get me started on the fact, that so many guys loved a -13.5 spread in this spot where LAL was in a must win spot. Lakers still aren't the fcking Wizards or Cats (and even the Wizards were able to beat the Heat). Why the fck were so many guys thinking the Spurs would cover this spread? Why would they? We heard it in the interviews after the game; they where up big and stopped playing with a high effort. Same thing in soccer: when a team is up 4:0, why in hell would they want to score another 4? (We saw it in the game Germany - Sweden which ended 4:4 after being 4:0 up. But this game was rigged, too)

ninos
    ninos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

watchout for the next laker game at home against okc on national tv...

First 12