Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 8-jan-2013 :)

Overall record 16-6

I took som time today to write a bit about every game final plays will come later on:

Miami at Indiana +2.5 : This match appears equal on paper with a slight edge for the home team, in confrence games Indiana is hitting a 50% ATS vs 47.1% from Heat, what I like more here is the poor 33.3 % from the Heat as road favorites vs 50% (2games) from INdiana as Dogs. I see Indiana winning SU this one or maybe losing for a bucket. Lean Indiana +2.5

Nets at 76ers -1.5: A nice spot for 76ers here facing a very unpredictable Nets team here, while Nets is only 20% ATS with 2 days off vs 57.1% from 76ers with same 2 days off, problem comes when we match Nets 40% ATS as road dog vs the poor 36.4% from 76ers as Home favorites. I see a small advantage for the 76ers here, though personally I will leave this game alone.

Atlanta at Minnesota +1: This is basically a PK play, what I love here is Minnesota 50% ATS after 2 days rest vs the ridiculous 0% (0-6) from Atlanta after 2 days off, the only edge concerning me is that Wolves are 33.3% ATS as home dogs vs 62.5% from Hawks as road fav. Do not be surprised if this game goes to OT, lean Atlanta -1.

Suns at Bucks -6: This should be a no brainer picking Bucks at home, thoug there are 2 things that concerned me a lot, 1st.- coach change in Milwuakee and 2nd the low 10% from Bucks ATS in non conference games (1-9), will leave this game alone.

Lakers at Houston -7: You gotta love all good stats favoring Houston vs Laker so - so numbers, what concerns me is that this could be a let down spot for the Rockets, even though I see 35% more chances from Houston to cover will think a lil more before pulling the trigger. Lean Houston -7

Hope this can help a bit to make your picks.

Cya later!!!

GLTA

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

I would like to tail your plays every evening,but my stupid bookmaker usually close the plays 2 hours before NBA matches start and I don't know why ..only for NBA....so you write them too late for me....anyway, good luck, you are very good at selecting the games

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Italy View Post
    I would like to tail your plays every evening,but my stupid bookmaker usually close the plays 2 hours before NBA matches start and I don't know why ..only for NBA....so you write them too late for me....anyway, good luck, you are very good at selecting the games
    Thanks mate!!! a shame your bookie close that early why don´t you try to bet online?, I post later cause there are numbers that I like to match very carefully, and as one of my own rules wait for any player´s news etc....

Good luck to you as well !!!!

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

From which part of Mexico are you Artieaa?

Artieaa

Ok after hard and long reviewing I will play:

Indiana +2

Will sit and watch the rest of the day, not feeling much confidence in the other games look like a coin flip specially Hawks, 76ers and Suns. Regarding Lakers would back them up if they had shown me something , they had not. Still feel is a letdown spot for Rockets so prefer to watch

GLTA

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    From which part of Mexico are you Artieaa?
    I was born in Mexico City , though I live in San Luis Potosi

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Ahhh, been there, nice town, Tangamanga Park, long time ago. Huasteca Potosina also.
    Cheers and congratulations on your fine picks, keep em coming

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    Ahhh, been there, nice town, Tangamanga Park, long time ago. Huasteca Potosina also.
    Cheers and congratulations on your fine picks, keep em coming
    Thanks GL to you too!!!!

nappa
    nappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Paying attention to your plays. GL bro.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by nappa View Post
    Paying attention to your plays. GL bro.
    Cheers mate !!! GL to you as well

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    Thanks mate!!! a shame your bookie close that early why don´t you try to bet online?, I post later cause there are numbers that I like to match very carefully, and as one of my own rules wait for any player´s news etc....

Good luck to you as well !!!!
    of course you are right..
    I already bet online...but I have been betting on NBA only for 2-3 weeks..before I was betting only on football matches..so I didn't know that when I started betting ..... anyway I'll probably change bookmaker,I think it is the only one that do this...and only for NBA matches

Artieaa

Record for tonight 1 -0
    Overall 17-6

Will start to look at tomorrow´s card.

Have a nice one!!!!!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Excellent work Artie

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

You have been making some sharp picks. Tailed you on Orlando and Memphis last night, great calls man. I look forward to seeing you hit these books the rest of the season.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Excellent work Artie
    Thanks Pronk!!!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by syn^ View Post
    You have been making some sharp picks. Tailed you on Orlando and Memphis last night, great calls man. I look forward to seeing you hit these books the rest of the season.
    Glad I can help with some profit cheers!!!