HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Will the books give us back some $$ from mon

i dont care what anybody says there rep took a hit last night sa/okc/nyk were not sposed to all lose OUTRIGHT ATS is 1 thing but outright and then bama just massacred the irish i mean vegas really just flexed thier muscles on us sharp cappers and square cappers nobody picked all 4 of those dogs they evn shitted on ppl who tried to be sharp by taking clv+9...honestly im not surprised after wildcard weekend with every favorite covering they needed to get thier money back...now let mia and hou and atl beat the shit outta thier opponents like they should

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

granted ind+5-7 is the right play not ind+3 its just wrong i no how bad mia is cause i live here but i personally think this is a gift after last night...or at least i hope

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly how i'm reading the script to hardcore..theres enough love for indy for vegas to break even on the game..people hesitant to go for an inconsistant miami team after last night..no one wants to burn fingers on miami AGAIN..maybe a no messing around game by miami to show okc/san antonio how a real title contender plays a road game.Just a hunch.Vegas happy with last night,they leave this one alone.

shimeon40

Vegas keep creeping miamis odds out to make people think twice..whats going on..its all BS..miami will roll.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I'm on Heat ML. Have a sneaky feeling Lakers may cover.

shimeon40

yep vasili..half forum on miami..half on indy...absolute BS all the money is for heat.

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana is a great home team sitting at 12-3 and Miami has been playing weak lately! Buy the hook at +4.5..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Indy or no play

Every square will be pounding Miami -3 just like they did OKC , SA, and NYK last night

It's never that easy

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    i dont care what anybody says there rep took a hit last night sa/okc/nyk were not sposed to all lose OUTRIGHT ATS is 1 thing but outright and then bama just massacred the irish i mean vegas really just flexed thier muscles on us sharp cappers and square cappers nobody picked all 4 of those dogs they evn shitted on ppl who tried to be sharp by taking clv+9...honestly im not surprised after wildcard weekend with every favorite covering they needed to get thier money back...now let mia and hou and atl beat the shit outta thier opponents like they should
    I did. All posted here

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

not the money line u picked the spreads and thats understandable im talking about outright NOBODY WITH A BRIAN WOULD PICK OUTRIGHT AGAINST THEM 4 TEAMS LAST NIGHT and im just gonna go with mia they should roll vegas n stern should still be to busy couting last nights money to rig this gm and besides I TRUELY BELEAVE MIAMI DOES WHAT THERE TOLD so they should roll tonight

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    granted ind+5-7 is the right play not ind+3 its just wrong i no how bad mia is cause i live here but i personally think this is a gift after last night...or at least i hope
    if u think indiana a 12-3 home team whos been playing spectacular at home against an avg miami road team.. Yes average. Losses against milwaukee/detroit/washington and almost lost to orlando in ot... should be a +5-7 underdog u should stop betting in the nba. no offense, just tough criticism. The line is exactly where it should be -2.5

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I've learned to just bet 2nd halves in the NBA, honestly. You never know how motivated teams are to play on any given night. At least by checking out the first half before betting, you can hope to have an idea of a team's form and motivation that night. Anything can still happen, but I think second halves are the best bet.