HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

phx+5

gimmi 1 reason why not mem sucks on the road period and they go from sucking to be horrible on the road against phx should i pound it or just tease mem n call it a day

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Utah suck on the road nd look wat happened...

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Utah suck on the road nd look wat happened...

I agree with you...I will never bet on suns again...good luck

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

yea both of you are right and i just look at thier last 10gms and they've been beyond bad im just a little scared cause of all the upsets latley its like "amazing" been happening to much latley

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    yea both of you are right and i just look at thier last 10gms and they've been beyond bad im just a little scared cause of all the upsets latley its like "amazing" been happening to much latley
    I stay away from games when Memphis are on the road, they have an attitude problem , sometimes ZBo and Gasol don't play hard, other times they do, it's like picking the lottery.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

yea they're terrible but i need a 3rd gm to play my system needs 3gms and i dont bet heat gms PERIOD i live in miami and watch every gm and the team is TERRIBLE they cant rebound or play D but they have to much talent to fade so i only play them when A they play someone good like okc or when they give to many points against a mid-level team like chi+8 and im flatout not touching the den/la gm goodluck to who ever thinks they have an edge with that 1