i'm about 60% of the way thru Gaming the Game, a book advertised as being about the donaghy betting scandal but really about big time sports betting in general

amazingly good book. probably learnt more from this book than any others of its type combined. so much better than michael konik's book.

anyway, the main character was doing huge betting for major syndicates. basically finding best lines and places to get 6 figure bets down.

the main character has 4 guys he says are bigger and better than anyone. the first one The Computer is obviously billy walters.

i'm wondering about other 3

the Chinaman - actually a vietnamese guy who plays alot of high stakes poker and is stationed on west coast (but i might have got confused.... anyway a vietnamese guy heavily into poker. i know that narrows it down alot

the greek - sorry i did look him up. spiro or spiros. seen it spelt both ways. anyway know his full name or where i can read more about him. i know he is/was behind thegreek.com and betjamaica.com

the englishman - probably the one i'm most curious about. the best soccer bettor in the world. plays high stakes poker alot too and owns a soccer team.

i think he referred to chinaman and englishman as playing poker tournament circuit quite a bit.

thanks in advance!!! next i'm going to read donaghy's book. apparently he has some excellent betting info in his book.