Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 5-jan-2012 :)

Overall record 12-5 70%

For today´s card I see some possible plays, these area just first sights, final plays will be posted later on:

Let´s check first the teams playing b2b and a 4th game in 5 nights.

Kings +7 at Nets: both teams are playing b2b for Kings is 4th in 5 and for Nets 3rd in 4, line seems correct since I see the Nets winning by 7 at home, and for the Kings is the last of 4 road games. I am considering taking the Nets here will do some more research and hope Kings supporters bring down the line.

Portland +6.5 at Minnesota
    : Is a b2b for Portland and 4th in 5, even though it´s a 3rd in 4 for Minnesota they had a day off yesterday. I see Minnesota winning by 8, again hoping Blazers supporters pulling the trigger after their win yesterday at Memphis that would make a flat spot for the Blazers here as well.

76ers +13.5 at Spurs:
    4th in 5 for 76ers, Spurs want and would make an statement here, DD line is a no play for me even though I see Spurs winning by 16.

GState +6 at Clippers:4th in 5 for the Clippers, possible flat spot for them after that weird game yesterday vs Lakers, honestly I will leave this alone since I saw yesterday a Clipper team that if they really want they can bury anyone including themselves. If I had to bet I would consider taking the points with GS.

Another 2 games that call my attention:

Utah +9.5 at Denver: b2b to Utah at high mile city, even though Utah is finally coming alone on the road I think this spot is a let down for them, have to consider taking Denver here cause they want to make clear was an accident their last game vs Minnesota.

NOrleans +5.5 at Dallas: I love this spot for the Hornets , they are the best ATS on the road in the NBA 10-5, they are ridding a 2 game losing streak and are well rested. They are playing Dallas at home that have been good SU but not ATS (6 -8) I am seeing this game decided for a bucket or eben NO pulling the upset.

Pending on some more research and line movements I will be back to post final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa

Ok here is the deal after some thinking and research final plays for today will be:

Hornets +5.5
    Denver -9

Although I like Minnesota´s and Nets´s spots I decided to walk away being a big factor on Wolves Love and Rubio´s absence and regarding the Nets still don´t feel too confident about them.

GLTA

Artieaa

Record for the night 2 -0
    Overall 14-5 73%

Will start to look at tomorrow´s card.

GLTA have a nice one!!!!!