Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico Janury 4th :)

Decided to start a trend everyday so itīs easier for me to write up and keep an eye on my plays.

Overall record 11 -5

For today I have some posssible plays:

Toronto -6.5: I see a very good match here, I am taking the edge of HCA for Toronto and Evans and Thornton doubtful for tonightīs game for Kings, so pending on their status Toronto would be the play.

Miami -7: I canīt see how Chicago can keep the pace with Miami at home, Bulls had strugle a lot lately to score, and for sure Miami will take advantage of that.

Bucks PK: I really like Bucks spot here will do some more research regarding injuries in Bucks roster before playing.

Clippers -4.5: This is a perfect spot to play the Clippers, riding a 2 game losing streak , playing at home vs a Laker team that honestly has not shown me anything to back them up.

Will be back to post final plays so far those are what I like.

GLTA

Artieaa

Well I arrived home late for early games, have been thinking on my leans and will play only Clippers -4.5.

GLTA

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

GL man! Nice record. Are you a pro? How much do you bet ? Just curious

Artieaa

Nah not a Pro, just somebody that likes numbers and usually my bets go from 100 to 200 dls.

Artieaa

You gotta be kidding , lol that was very close, at the end 1-0 for tonight 12-5 overall 70%

Tomorrowīs card seems interesting we have 4 teams playing a 4th game in 5 nights and some other interesting trends. Sleep well cya tomorrow.