KingDF
    KingDF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Nets vs. Wizards - Any Reason Nets Won't Win?

Does anyone have any info on why the Nets wouldn't win tomorrow? I'm talking everything from a hangover to players not playing for any reason. The Wizards have been a cash cow for anybody betting against them, but wondering if their losing streak might come to an end for some reason or another.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

They should win....but will they cover the 6? That's the better question.

KingDF

Yeah, that's what has me nervous.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nets coming off huge upset at OKC. Good spot to fade them.

jdskbjyemlspwams
    jdskbjyemlspwams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

The only stat I can find that supports the Nets covering is that on average, Washington allows 7.9 more points than they score.

I am thinking about taking the under on this game because of this:
    *The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Brooklyn's last 10 games
    *The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Brooklyn's last 19 games on the road
    *The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Brooklyn's last 6 games when playing Washington
    *The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Washington's last 13 games
    *The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Washington's last 10 games when playing at home against Brooklyn

However, the total, at 185, is the lowest posted total in the past 10 games between the Nets/Wizards.

I'm thinking this game might be a skip for me.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Bad spot for nets. Everyone will take them after they just beat the Thunder since people think they're good now.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol chill is right but there still terrible and im not sold they still blew a 22point lead in ock ppl forget that but with that said its nets ml or no play cause theyre not covering 6 and u just flatout cant play wiz look what happend against dal couple days ago they blow a 13 point lead and lose by 11 they are actually worst then nets shockingly

KingDF

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    lol chill is right but there still terrible and im not sold they still blew a 22point lead in ock ppl forget that but with that said its nets ml or no play cause theyre not covering 6 and u just flatout cant play wiz look what happend against dal couple days ago they blow a 13 point lead and lose by 11 they are actually worst then nets shockingly
    Correction, they blew a 14 point lead. LOL

KingDF

Maybe I'll just put $10 on them and not the $30 I planned to.

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Laying 6 on the road, in a prime letdown spot against a team that has covered more games ATS than they've lost. Lets not forget prior to the OKC game the Nets were struggling terribly offensively. You either play the Wizards or you stay away...

ninos
    ninos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

wizards crap..remember lakers giving 6@wizards game? lakers "old" team..lakers on a back to back on that game(less than 24 hours)..kobe in a back to back 44 minutes..wizards still lost by 6(should be 9..backdoor 3 again)

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

This is the new Nets. Nets win & cover. Avery firing sparked them. Reading lots of positive info about PJ and the changes he is making. I am a huge Nets fan. Follow at your discretion but my bet has been placed. Nets win by 10+.